NDA Admission Application Form Portal 2021/2022. The Nigerian Defence Academy Post UTME Screening Page. The latest updates Concerning NDA Post Screening form at the official portal www.nda.edu.ng.
If you are among those seeking admission in NDA, The Admission form detail and how to Register and Participate in the 73rd RC Screening Test are provided here.
The Nigerian defence Academy Admission Requirements, dates and how to successfully apply for the NDA Admission Form are given below, try as much as possible to follow all the instructions.
Is NDA Post UTME Screening Form 2021 Out?
The Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna Post UTME screening form for the 73rd Regular courses has been released, interested candidates are to apply as soon as possible
The NDA Post UTME screening will be updated on the school website. We equally encourage you to visit the official website by clicking the link Here www.nda.edu.ng
NDA 73rd RC Application Requirements 2021
Post UTME Screening Requirements are those credentials and Specifications Candidates need to meet in order to be qualified for both the screening and Admission. These requirements include
- All applicants must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
- Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
- Present a Certificate of indigeneship from the state government or local government area.
- Be at least 17 years old and NOT more than 21 years old
- Must have a minimum of 5 ordinary level credits at GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NBAIS and NABTEB) English language, Mathematics and three other subjects which are relevant to the intended programme at not more than two sittings.
- Must have passed the Unified Tertiary Matriculation examinations (UTME) and attain an acceptable minimum national standard (as determined by JAMB annual policy meeting) in English language, Mathematics and any other 2 subjects relevant to the proposed course of study as set out by the JAMB Brochure.
- Must NOT be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.65 meters for female.
How Much is NDA Screening Form 2021
The amount for the screening form is not much. All interested candidates are to pay the sum of three thousand five hundred Naira (N3,500.00) only at the official portal. try as much as possible to register for the screening on time.
How to Apply For NDA Admission screening 2021
The steps required to successfully register and participate in the Screening is made available on the school website. Make sure you follow the steps accordingly to avoid mistakes.
- Candidates should log on to the application portal at ndaapplications.net,
- obtain a REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code in the sum of N3,500.00 only
- select “Purchase Access Code” and fill in their details to pay for their application via REMITA. Please note that only payment against RRR Codes generated via the application portal would be accepted.
- Follow the instruction provided.
- Supply all the required details and submit your application form.
APPLICANTS APPLYING FOR ADMISSION INTO NDA MUST ALSO APPLY TO THE JOINT ADMISSIONS AND MATRICULATIONS BOARD (JAMB), AND MUST SELECT NDA AS FIRST CHOICE INSTITUTION. SUCH APPLICANTS ARE EXPECTED TO SIT FOR THE JAMB UNIFIED TERTIARY MATRICULATION EXAMINATIONS (UTME).
I hope the update above on NDA Admission Form is of great benefit to you. Share this post with friends, they may equally be in need. Feel free to drop your comment using the comment box below.