Niger Delta Basin Development Authority, NDBDA recruitment news for 2021/2022 is here. If you need the latest News concerning the recruitment for NDBDA job vacancies 2021, please continue reading this Niger Delta Basin Development Authority 2021 recruitment guide.
If you are looking for jobs in Nigeria, NDBDA is one you should go for whether as a graduate or undergraduate.
You should also note that you can apply for job vacancies in the Niger Delta Basin Development Authority through their online recruitment job portal
One of the ways to get a job with the Niger Delta Basin Development Authority is to know its job requirements and qualifications for NDBDA.
With this Niger Delta Basin Development Authority Application Process, you can know that without stress. If you desire to work with NDBDA, stick to this information to get quality and latest updates from NDBDA
Is NDBDA Recruitment form out?
Please be informed that the 2021 recruitment form for NDBDA is not yet out but the latest News Update on the Niger Delta Basin Development Authority recruitment will be communicated to you
When is NDBDA Recruitment starting?
NDBDA Applicants should note that the recruitment process for the Niger Delta Basin Development Authority has commensed and they should be aware of what it takes to get a job at NDBDA
Requirements for 2021 NDBDA Job Vacancies
The following are qualifications and requirements for the Niger Delta Basin Development Authority. Please do well to check if you are eligible for a job with NDBDA
- Applicants must have a BSC or Msc in related fields/ HND in relevant fields
- Must be a computer literate
- Ms office skills
- Expertise in web application
Hot Job Vacancies:
- Nigerian Airforce recruitment
- NDIC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment Form
- Federal Government Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- JAMB Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- EFCC Shortlisted Candidates
- FAAN Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Recruitment
- SPDC Recruitment
How to apply for NDBDA Recruitment 2021
This is a very important step while applying to get a job with NDBDA. Anyone who is applying for Niger Delta Basin Development Authority recruitment should:
- Submit a handwritten Application letter, alongside their cv
- They should also submit photocopies of:
- First school leaving certificate
- West African school certificate (either WAEC or NECO)
- University degree or professional certificate
- NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption
- Local Government Area identification certificate
- Birth certificate or age declaration
For more updates on NDBDA recruitment form, please do check regularly for information