NDLEA Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal at www.ndlea.gov.ng. Get the latest National Drug Enforcement Agency recruitment for NDLEA Job vacancies today and how to apply for NDLEA Form.
This article is made to enlightened the general public on the NDLEA 2023 Recruitment form, NDLEA job requirement, and everything you needed to know about the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment application form portal.
For those that wish to download the NDLEA Application Form can proceed to do so so by visiting the official website at www.ndlea.gov.ng to download the PDF recruitment Form
I’m sure after you are done reading this article, you will be able to know the basic NDLEA Recruitment jobs requirements and how to successfully apply for the National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency recruitment.
- ICPC Shortlisted candidates
- NPS Shortlisted candidates
- EFCC Shortlisted candidates
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates
- FRSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment
Basic NDLEA Recruitment Requirements 2023
What are the requirements for Ndlea recruitment? Read below to see the requirements for Ndlea recruitment.
- West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not more than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent degrees.
- Applicants must not have a degree below second class lower, and first-class is of advantage.
- Good Knowledge of computer application is of also advantage
- All applicants must have a valid national identification means – Voters card, Driving licence or National passport
When will NDLEA Job Vacancies Application Form be Out?
The National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency is currently not recruiting in any form. Always visit sylvastallone.com to get the latest updates and news concerning recruitment 2023.
We encourage all applicants to keep checking this page on a daily basis so as to have access to Our updates on Recruitment for NDLEA job vacancies
Procedures involved in Filling the NDLEA 2023 Recruitment Application Form
The following procedures are expected when filling the recruitment form
- Visit and Log on to the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)employment official portal
- Make your curriculum vitae available
- All Applicants’ Educational Qualification Qualification, Certificates, and relevant details
- A Valid Government Issued ID such as the National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2023
- Visit the registration portal at https://www.ndlea.gov.ng/careers/
- Fill in your details accordingly
- Complete and Finally Submit the Application.
- Wait patiently for The NDLEA shortlisted names of candidate that will be released soon,
- Make sure all the requirement needed are uploaded online
- Recruitment Application is completely free
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Form
- Nigerian Airforce recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment Form
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigeria Army DSSC Screening Date
- NAIC Recruitment
- SON Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment
- NPA Shortlisted Candidates
- DSS Recruitment Form
- Nigerian Immigration Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
When NDLEA Registration Form is Closing
The official closing date or deadline for the 2023 Recruitment/Registration is not yet announced. We will update you Once the deadline is announced.
What makes people lose out During recruitment Registration/screening
- Inability to register on time: Try and meet up with the deadline, possibly be among the first hundred.
- Wrong information provided during the registration processes: make sure you Cross every information provided when registering.
- Provide all the requirements: Do not try to suggest your requirements.
If you want to be updated on the progress of NDLEA Recruitment, kindly reach us via the comment box and please, remember to share this informations on Facebook share icon or any of the social media share icons shown below.