NECO Literature in English Questions and Answers 2021/2022 to Objectives and Essay. Do you want to make A1 in the ongoing NECO literature in English, Drama, prose, novels Examinations, if yes, we have provided solutions to the objectives, and theory part of the NECO Literature Questions.
With NECO Literature expo, Candidates sitting for the exams and are now online googling can now practice the Literature in English NECO past questions and Answers below.
NECO Literature in English Objectives 2021 Questions and Answers
The National Examination Council is Responsible for the Setting and marking of the NECO Examination. Due to this fact, We advise all the candidates that registered for the 2021 NECO Exam to beware of people promising to supply the answers during the exam. All the answers to the questions are there with you.
SEE: NECO Timetable
Sample Past Questions include:
1.Romeo and Juliet is a tragedy because
- A. it is full of noblemen and ladies
- B. it is set in Verona
- C. it ends unhappily
- D. Juliet is only fourteen years old
- E. it has five acts
ANSWER: C (it ends unhappily)
Candidates shall be required to answer one question only from each section within 1 hour 15 minutes for 50 marks.
Paper 3 will be on the Drama and Poetry components of the syllabus.
It will be put into four sections, Sections A, B. C and D as follows:
Section A: African Drama
Section B: Non-African Drama
Section C: African Poetry
Section D: Non-African Poetry
There shall be two questions on each of the prescribed drama texts for Sections A and B. There shall also be two questions for each of the poetry sections ie Sections C and D.
NECO 2021 Literature in English Essay Questions and Answers
The following has been proving itself very useful in time like this, follow it and passing the NECO Literature Exam can never be a problem for you.
Key Point Questions And Answers For 2020 English Literature (OBJ & Theory)
- The plot of a novel is best described as a summaryof the story.
- Romeo and Juliet is a tragedy because it ends unhappily.
- A novel can be described as an extended prose narrative covering a wide range of characters and experience.
- A playis a drama because it can be acted on the stage.
- In telephone conversation, the tone of the question “you mean-like plain or milk chocolate?’ is Sarcastic.
- Poetrydeals with emotion and ideas.
- The main purpose of dramais to educate and entertain us.
- Paradoxis a a statement or position that seems self-contradictory or absurd but in reality expresses a possible truth. Paradox is a very common figure of speech.
- The ‘Myth of the Bagre’ is recited at the coming age of young men and women.
- Dramatic Ironyentails a statement that means more than is evident to to its maker.
NECO Literature in English Expo 2021
The latest updates on Literature exams is coming your way. Always check back while practicing the sample questions provided above.
How to Pass NECO Exams
- SET TARGETS AND WORK HARD TO ACTUALISE IT:
- GET LITERATURE RECOMMENDED BOOKS AND NOVELS FOR NECO
- DON’T SKIP LITERATURE IN ENGLISH EXAMPLES AND EXERCISES:
- SOLVE PROBLEMS IN PAST QUESTIONS:
I believe the NECO Literature in English Questions and Answers is off great help to you. With that Literature will never be a problem to you after going through this wonderful article.