Free NECO Chemistry Practical Questions and Answers 2022/2023 Alternative to Practical today. Download verified likely NECO Chemistry Practical Specimens exams Expo/runs here for SSCE Candidates. Candidates can make Excellent grades with our Alternative to Chemistry Practical NECO Questions and Answers here.
The NECO Chemistry Alternative to Practical and Theory questions and answers aim at providing candidates hints on the current SSCE Chemistry Practical paper ( Alternative to Practical) Answers tips for all candidates. We equally Provide NECO Chemistry Practical Pecimens Past Quesions for Practice purposes.
NECO Chemistry Practical answers PDF, Alternative to Practical and essay questions and answers for NECO Practical Chemistry, NECO SSCE internal Chemistry Practical expo, Essay questions and answers for NECO Chemistry Practical.
If you wish to make good use of the National Examination Council, NECO SSCE Exams Questions and Answers updates, careful Study this page.
NECO Chemistry Practical 2022 Questions and Answers PDF
The Alternative to Practical Chemistry section of the SSCE internal Exams provides Tests and Inference. The following are to be noted while answering the WAEC SSCE Chemistry Practical Alternative to Practical Questions:
- Ensures your answer booklet is from the NECO
- Read all the Exams instructions
- Write your exams details where needed on the Chemistry Practical answers booklet.
- Read the questions at least three times before attempting
- Ensures your handwriting is readable
- Answer the questions accordingly, and be conscious of the questions you internationally omit within an intention of going back.
- Always cross check your answers.
The Chemistry practical is always in two parts namely:
- Quantitative Analysis (Titration)
- Qualitative Analysis ( Salt Analysis)
Make sure you follow the instructions appropriately. Handle the Apparatus with care.
Practical Chemistry NECO Specimens 2021
These are the expected specimen used for writing NECO practical chemistry for 2021 according to the Chemistry past questions and answers.
- Measured Dilute sodium hydroxide solution
- Measured Dilute ammonia solution
- Some quantity of Dilute hydrochloric acid
- A rubber filled with Distilled water
- Blue and and Red litmus paper for practical
- New Fehlings solution (I & II), etc
Today’s Alternative to Chemistry Practical Questions and Answers for NECO SSCE Exams 2022 loading….
QUESTION 1 – NECO CHEMISTRY PAST QUESTION
This is how the question may come out on the exam day: In addition to the fittings and reagents normally contained in a chemistry laboratory, the following apparatus and materials will be required by each candidate
- 1 burette of 60cm3 capacity
- 1 pipette, either 30cm3 or 35cm3. All candidates at one centre must use pipettes of the same volume. These should be clean and free from grease
Expected Apparatus for Titration in Practical Chemistry for NECO
This is a complete list of usual/regular apparatus and reagents for qualitative work including the following with all reagents appropriately labelled to avoid mistake.
- Four test tubes
- Wash bottle containing distilled/deionized water
- Mathematical table/calculator.
- Dilute sodium hydroxide solution
- Barium chloride solution
- Dilute trioxonitrate (V) acid
- Glass rod
- Aqueous ammonia
- Dilute hydrochloric acid
- Silver trioxonitrate (V) solution
- Dilute tetraoxosulphate (VI) acid
- Filtration apparatus
- Two boiling tubes
QUESTION 2 – NECO CHEMISTRY QUESTION SAMPLE
- NECO Mathematics Questions and Answers
- NECO English Language Questions and Answers
- NECO Literature in English Questions and Answers
- NECO Agric Science Practical Questions and Answers
- NECO Biology Practical Questions and Answers
Correct NECO Chemistry Practical Theory questions and answers for SSCE Exams loading…
SSCE Chemistry Practical Expo/ Runs for NECO 2022
The Likely NECO Chemistry Alternative to Practical exams Expo will be made available as the exams are ongoing. Always refresh and check back.
If there’s anything else you need to know about the NECO Chemistry Practical Specimens Questions and Answers, kindly let us know via the comments section below.