Get the latest Correct NECO Mathematics Questions and Answers 2022/2023 Objectives/ Essay today. Download verified likely NECO Mathematics exams Expo/runs here for Paper 1 & 2. Candidates can make A+ grades with our Mathematics NECO Questions and Answers. Read more about NECO Maths OBJ & theory below.
The NECO Mathematics Objectives and Theory questions and answers aim at providing candidates hints on the current SSCE Mathematics paper 1 and 2 ( Objectives and Theory) Answers tips for all candidates. We equally Provide NECO Mathematics Past Questions for Practice purposes.
Free NECO Maths Objectives answers PDF, Latest solutions to Objectives and essay questions and answers for NECO Mathematics theory and objectives paper, NECO SSCE internal Mathematics expo, Correct Essay questions and answers for NECO Mathematics without Subscription.
If you wish to make good use of the National Examination Council, NECO SSCE Exams Questions and Answers updates, careful Study this page.
NECO Mathematics 2022 Objectives Questions and Answers
The Objectives section of the SSCE internal Exams provides options for the candidates to identify the correct answers. The following are to be noted while answering the WAEC SSCE Mathematics Objectives Questions:
- Ensures your answer booklet is from the NECO
- Fill all the details where required on the answer booklet.
- Read the questions at least three times before Taking your option
- Answer the questions accordingly, and be conscious of the questions you internationally omit within an intention of going back.
- Always cross check your answers.
Practice NECO Mathematics Past Questions and Answers:
1. If A = 1/2h (a + b), make ‘a’ the subject of the formula
- A. (2A – 2bh) ÷ b
- B. (2A – bh) ÷ h
- C. (2A – bh) ÷ b
- D. (A – 2bh) ÷ h
- E. (2A – h) ÷ bh
ANSWER: B ((2A – bh) ÷ h)
Explanation: Ensures that the cross multiplication is done first before opening the bracket and division.
2. The median of a distribution can be estimated from
- A. Barchart
- B. Cumulative frequency curve
- C. Frequency polygon
- D. Pictorial
- E. Pie chart
ANSWER: B (Cumulative frequency curve)
Explanation: It is important to know that there are many charts in Statistics. Do not mix up the interpretation as the cumulative frequency curve stands as the best answer.
3. The graph of cumulative frequency distribution is known as
- A. an ogive
- B. a histogram
- C. a frequency polygon
- D. relative frequency
- E. none
ANSWER: A (an ogive)
4. The height of an equilateral triangle of side is 10 3√ cm. calculate its perimeter.
- A. 40cm
- B. 60cm
- C. 20cm
- D. 30cm
Correct Answer: B (60cm)
5. The sum of the interior angles of a regular polygon with k sides is (3k-10) right angles. Find the size of the exterior angle?
- A. 90°
- B. 40°
- C. 60°
- D. 120°
Correct Answer: C (60°)
Today’s Mathematics Objectives Questions and Answers for NECO SSCE Exams 2022 loading….
NECO Essay Questions and Answers for Mathematics 2022/2022 PDF
The likely NECO Maths Theory questions and answers. The Theory section of the NECO Mathematics paper has the highest mark. Candidates should be very careful while attempting questions from this section.
- NECO Marketing Questions and Answers
- NECO English Language Questions and Answers
- NECO Biology Questions and Answers
- NECO Physics Questions and Answers
- NECO Chemistry Questions and Answers
The following should be observed during the NECO Mathematics essay:
- Read all the Exams instructions
- Write your exams details where needed on the Mathematics answers booklet.
- Start with the questions you know best
- Ensures your handwriting is readable
- Make sure you provide the necessary point needed on questions and avoid unnecessary details.
- Try and and attempt up to expected number of questions.
- Always go through your work before submission.
Correct NECO Mathematics Theory questions and answers for SSCE Exams loading…
SSCE Mathematics Expo/ Runs for NECO 2022 Exams
The Likely NECO Mathematics Theory and objectives exams Expo will be made available as the exams are ongoing. Always refresh and check back.
If there’s anything else you need to know about the NECO Mathematics Questions and Answers, kindly let us know via the comments section below.
- Expo for NECO Maths
- Complete solutions to NECO Mathematics questions paper 1 & 2
- NECO mathematics past questions and Answers PDF