Nigerian Police Force Recruitment Form 2020/2021, Latest Update and How to Apply Now. Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2020. Are you among those searching for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form in Nigeria? Do you want to know the current status and updates regarding the recruitments? Here we are going to guide and updates on the 2020 Nigeria Police Force Recruitment, So if you need first-class information concerning the recruitment to stay glued to this page.
Questions OFten Asked by Applicants
When will the Nigerian Police Force Recruitment Form 2020 be out?
How Can I Apply for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2020?
What Are the Requirement for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Application for 2020?
When is the deadline for the Nigerian Police Force Recruitment 2020?
We will provide important details on Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020 Registration Form and how to fill the form and apply successfully via www.psc.gov.ng.
If you want to know when NPF will starting 2020/2021 recruitment of 40,000 Part-time Constables? Then you are on the right page.
When Will Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020 Form for 40,000 Part-time Constables be Out?
This is to inform the general public and interested individuals that the Nigeria Force has concluded plan to scale up the numerical strength of the force by injecting 40,000 part-time constables into the system.
The recruitment of 40,000 part-time constables into Nigeria Police Force (NPF) will begin in August 2019.
The Force Public Relations Officer, DCP Frank Mba, who confirmed the development, explained that at least 50 persons would be recruited from each of the 774 local government areas in the country, adding that the recruitment exercise might kick off in August.
The Force Public Relations Officer, DCP Frank Mba, confirmed the plan and explained that the candidates for the constabulary would be between the ages of 21-50, and must be physically fit and gainfully employed.
N/B: Beware of scammers who tell you to register via a portal which is not the official Nigeria Police Recruitment 2019 Application Website. There is/ are no agent(s) which Nigeria Police Force has kept for the Nigeria Police Constables Recruitment.
Carefully read this article because we have written it to meet the need & guide interested individuals who want to apply for the NPF Recruitment 2019/2020. The guide is well complied and comprehensive.
Here is a guide that will help you to apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2019/2020 of 40,000 Part-time Constables, fill it and submit it online.
Nigeria police Force Recruitment Basic Requirements 2020
Below are the prerequisites/conditions which must be met before applying for the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form.
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN)
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be aged between 21-50 years.
- Applicants must be medical, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for male and 1.64mtrs tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination/screening and recruitment centre.
- All appllicants MUST have the readily available scanned copy of their
– SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
– Birth Certificate Result
– FSLC Result
– LGA Certificate
– Passport Photograph
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Form 2020
To apply for NPF Job Vacancies in Nigeria, interested candidates should visit the official recruitment portal/website on (http://nigeriapolicecareers.net/) to register. Please note that the application form is out.
NPF Application Process
- Make sure you download and fill the Guarantor’s Form(http://nigeriapolicecareers.net/files/Guarantors-form.pdf)
- Applicants must have a valid/functional Email and Phone Number for verification purposes.
- All application must be submitted through the official recruitment portal on(http://nigeriapolicecareers.net/)
- Enter your personal information such as Nationality, State of Origin, NIN, LGA and others.
- A verification message will be sent to the email address you inputted, proceed to print and save the UNIQUE ID for references
- All shortlisted candidates will be required to present a HARDCOPY of the Email message received during the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter Into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails/telephones.
Application Deadline Will be announced.
How to Successfully take part in Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2020
It is a very known fact that Many people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake, they make in the course of the application for many recruitments. So, take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission. etc
- make sure you participate in the screening exercise, if any
I hope the article was very helpful to you. Kindly share it with friends and use the comment box for any question