Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment 2020/2021, Latest Update and How to Apply Now. Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment 2020. Are you among those searching for Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment form in Nigeria? Do you want to know the current status and updates regarding the recruitments?
Here we are going to guide and updates on the 2020 Nigerian Air Force (NAF), So if you need first-class information concerning the recruitment to stay glued to this page.
We equally advise everyone to keep visiting this page in order to have the latest info concerning the recruitments.
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020
When will the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Application Form 2020 be out?
How Can I Apply for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020?
What Are the Requirement for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Application for 2020?
When is the deadline for the NAF Recruitment 2020?
NAF Recruitment 2020/2021. The Nigerian Air Force Recruitment for 2020 is currently ongoing. See how to apply for the Direct Short Services Cadet Job Vacancies in Nigeria below.
To be selected for the DSSC job vacancies, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for NAF Recruitment 2020/2021.
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF), invites application from suitable qualified graduates and post graduates for training as:
Title: Direct Short Services Cadet
- All applicants must be Nigerians, not less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Applicants should be between 22 and 30 years by 30 September, 2019 (22-35 for Consultants).
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020 Qualifications
Interested applicants must possess Bachelor’s Degree with second class Upper division or HND with Upper credit in the following fields:
- Accounting, Sociology, Criminology, Psychology, Mass Communication, Public Relations, Journalism, Television and Film Production, History, Economics, Marketing, Purchasing and Supply, Business Management, Music/Instrument Technology, Arts, Sports, Theology, Arabic & Islamic Studies.
- Law: Criminal, Constitutional, Procurement, Land and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR).
- Languages: French, German, Russian, Mandarin and Arabic.
- Engineering: Software, Network, Computer, Electrical/Electronic, Mechanical, Chemical, Satellite Communication, Satellite Control, Satellite Ground Station, Telecommunications, Aerospace & Aeronautical. Database/Network Administration, Web Developing, Network & Cyber Security, IT Robotics, GISfRemote Sensing, Satellite Image Analyst, Data Telecommunication, Intelligence and Security Studies.
- Geography, Cartography, Astronomy, Cosmology, MET, ATCO and Fire, Chemistry, Statistics/Record Analyst, Biochemistry, Biology, Physics, Mathematics, Nutrition, Lab Tech.
- Medical Consultants: General Surgeons, Physicians, Pediatricians, Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, Anaesthetists, Nursing, Pharmacy, Biomedical Engineering, Dental Techs/Therapists, Dietetics, Medical Laboratory, Medical Records, Optometry, Preventive Health, Clinical Psychology, Radiography, Physical & Health, Health Education & Human Kinetics, Vet Medicine.
SEE Trending Jobs:
- EFCC Recruitment Form
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Form
- NDLEA Recruitments
- EFCC Recruitment Form
- Nigerian Police force Recruitments
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigeria Army DSSC Screening Date
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment Form
- Nigerian Immigration Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
How to Apply for NAF Recruitment 2020
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online
- Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of application online:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Serving Military personnel are to note that documents (forms) listed above are not applicable to them, however the special attestation form is to be filled by their current Unit Commander.
16th November, 2018.
- Zonal Enlistment Exercise will hold from 7-21 December 2018.
- Multiple online application will be disqualified.
- NAF online Registration and all other enlistment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph of the signee. The signee is also to endorse his name and signature on the back of his passport photograph and that of the applicant.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website or call the following support lines: 09064145533, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail: [email protected]
How to Successfully take part in the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment 2020
It is a very known fact that Many people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake, they make in the course of the application for many recruitments. So, take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission. etc
- make sure you participate in the screening exercise, if any
I hope the article was very helpful to you. Kindly share it with friends and use the comment box for any question