Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Application form portal. We are aware of the teaming Nigerians Searching for information regarding the Nigerian Army Recruitment for new recruits.
To be part of the new recruits in the Nigerian Army jobs, there are certain things you need to know. This article is Arranged to guide interested applicants who wish to participate in the current Nigerian recruits. Read and follow every step given below.
Is Nigerian Army Recruitment form 2020 Truly out?
Recruitment form for 2020 is out and registration will commence on 14th September 2020. The management of the Army in Nigeria is responsible for new recruits has released the form.
Basic Requirements for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020
The management requires that applicants meet the following for the job:
- Only Nigerian citizens by birth with any form of Identity verification
- should have minimum of 4 credits in a maximum of 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Among the credits must be in English Language.
- With the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women are also expected to have OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- The Applicants ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women are expected to be between the ages of 18 – 26 years.
- Applicants height must Not be less than 1.68 metres male and 1.62 metres tall for female candidates.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment.
The steps below will help you to successfully Register for the recruitment.
1. Try and visit the official recruitment portal https://naportal.com.ng or https://www.nigerianarmyms.ng/
2. Create a user account, Your username should be your email
3. Fill the application form
4. Make sure you submit the online and print a copy.
5. Print and complete the Guarantor Form accordingly.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Application Closing Date
The deadline for the 2020 recruitment has not been officially announced. We will update you one it is announced.
Nigerian Army List of successful Candidates
Immediately after the recruitment, the management will come out with names of applicants that made during the screening process. The list is always by merit. All applicants are expected to wait and check the list of names after the Application
- NSCDC Shortlisted candidates
- NPF Shortlisted Candidates
- NAF Shortlisted Candidates
- EFCC Recruitment Form
- NPS Shortlisted Candidates
- ICPC Shortlisted candidates
- NDLEA Recruitment Form
- Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment
- NSCDC List of Successful Candidates
- EFCC Shortlisted candidates
- CCB Recruitment
- NPA Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Immigration Shortlisted Candidates
The Nigerian Army Screening Centres
All the Candidates shortlisted during the screening will be expected to report at the screening centres with the list of items mentioned. The requirements for the screening will be updated once the list of successful candidates is out.
I hope the article above, was very good. Use the comment box below for any question, sylvastallone.com team is always available to attain to you.
Top searches on army recruitment
Is the Army Recruiting 2020?
How can I apply for Nigerian army recruitment?
Has Nigeria army started recruiting?
How many months is Nigerian Army Training?