The University of Nottingham is offering a Developing solution scholarship Masters’s program for international students who wish to study for Masters’s degree at Nottingham University. This developing solution scholarship is offering a scholarship of either 50% or 100% of tuition fee.
Through the Scholarship at Nottingham hub, international students can enroll to study top courses in the United Kingdom in any course of their choice. This offer gives intending Master’s students a reduction in the tuition fee for the Nottingham Developing solution scholarship program for Masters degree
The portal for applying for 2022/2023 Developing solution Masters scholarship program is open for scholarship applications from students in selected countries. In this article, you can know when to apply for the Nottingham Masters scholarship and how to apply.
- Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship
- Scholarships for international students
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarship
- DAAD Scholarship Program
Closing date for the Nottingham Developing solution scholarship 2022
The application for the Nottingham solution scholarship will close on the 20th May, 2022
Program available for the Nottingham Developing Solution scholarship
There are several courses to study in the Developing solution scholarship Masters program in Nottingham under the following faculties:
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- KTH Scholarships
- Radboud Scholarships for International Students
- Lund University Global Scholarship
- Canadian Scholarship for international students
- Utrecht Excellence Scholarships Fully Funded for International Students
Countries Eligible for the Nottingham Solution Scholarship program
Applicants from the following countries are eligible to enroll for the 2022/2023 Developing solution scholarship in Nottingham:
Africa (all nations), Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
Eligibility for applying to the Nottingham Masters scholarship
The following are the criteria for selection for the Developing Master’s scholarship:
- Applicants must be domiciled in Africa, India or one of the selected Commonwealth countries in the list above
- Applicants must be classed as an overseas students for fee purposes
- To quality for the Nottingham Masters scholarship, applicants must hold an offer to start a full-time master (including MRes) at the University of Nottingham UK in September or October 2022
How to apply for the Nottingham Developing solution 2022 Scholarship
To apply for the Developing solution scholarship in Nottingham, follow these steps:
- Applicants must have applied for and received an offer to study a full-time master (including MRes) at the University of Nottingham before applying for this scholarship
- Visit the online official website for the Nottingham scholarship program to complete your registration
Hurry now and apply for the Nottingham Developing solution scholarship program now.