Thousands of NYSC prospective corp members are searching for NYSC News Update ( Batch A, B, and C) especially the batch C stream 1 PCM. You can find trustworthy and reliable news updates on the National Youth Service Corps, NYSC Here.
Whether it is NYSC direct posting or NYSC evaluation letter for foreign students, this National Youth Service Corps Latest News Update is for Batch A, B and C.
It will interest you as an intending Corp member that the NYSC officials have revealed it recent update on NYSC mobilization as well as the senate list for 2021 NYSC
If you are interested in knowing how the registration process for NYSC is or even the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) official website, please stay on this page as we bring you relevant NYSC News for 2021.
Latest News on NYSC Update
Intending Corp members are waiting to hear juicy News and updates on NYSC batch C registration. This can be gotten only in the right place with adequate information on Nsyc registration guidelines
NYSC Registration for 2021
This information is to notify intending Corp members especially batch C that the 2021 NYSC registration has commenced on the www.nysc.gov.ng portal. Also on this, you can get more latest news updates on www.nysc.org.ng.
- NYSC Login Portal & Dashboard
- NYSC Registration
- TRCN Examination Date
- TRCN PQE Result
- TRCN Shortlisted Candidates
NYSC Update on Registration Requirements
For the 2021 NYSC registration requirements, Batch A, B and C, all prospective corp members should have:
- An active email address, phone number
- The right matriculation number
- The right name in accordance with the name on NYSC senate Approved list
- Corp members who studied outside the country must have graduated from an accredited university
- Foreign PCMs are to login to NYSC portal to upload the following:
- WAEC result/GCE/NECO/NABTEB or a higher diploma
- A complete transcript of 1st degree or HND
- International passport
- Passport photographs
Steps for NYSC 2021 registration
You can access NYSC portal via www. Portal.nysc.org.ng with these steps:
- Visit www.nysc.org.ng
- Upload all relevant documents
- Do a thumbprint as requested
- Do a thorough check for errors before submitting
NYSC Camp Requirements
As a prospective NYSC corp member, you are required to go into the NYSC camp with the following documents:
- Certificate or statement of result
- Call up letter
- The green card
- School Identification card
- Medical fitness certificate
I hope the guidelines above on NYSC News Updates are of great benefit to you. Kindly Use the comment section below for Questions, we will respond shortly.