You can now apply for the 2022/2023 Rhodes scholarship program Fully funded for international students. You can study in the United Kingdom and enroll for the Rhodes Canadian scholarship at the University of Oxford.
The Rhodes Scholarship program in the United Kingdom is one of the most popular international scholarship programs in the world. All international students can apply to study for any courses in the United Kingdom
These postgraduate courses for the Rhodes Scholarship program are fully Funded International scholarships with all expenses fully covered by the Government of the United Kingdom for students.
- Scholarships for international students
- Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarship
- Clarendon Fund Scholarship at University of Oxford
Countries eligible for the Rhodes Scholarship Program 2022
Students from the following countries can apply for the Rhodes Scholarship at Oxford University:
- Australia, Bermuda, Canada, China, East Africa (Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan, Burundi), Germany, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Jamaica & the Commonwealth Caribbean, Kenya, Malaysia, New Zealand, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Southern Africa (South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Namibia and Swaziland), Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and Palestine (SJLP), United Arab Emirates, United States, West Africa (Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, the island of Saint Helena, Senegal, Sierra Leone, São Tomé and Principe, and Togo), Zambia, and Zimbabwe
Benefits of Applying for the Rhodes Scholarship program
As a qualified applicants for the Oxford University, Rhodes Scholarship, you will get the following:
- Free University and College fees
- Paid University application fee
- Accomodation allowance of (£15,900 per annum
- settling in allowance (£225 in 2019-20)
- Health insurance allowance
- Travel visa, two economy class flights – to and from the UK – for the beginning and end of studies in Oxford.
- Lund University Global Scholarship
- Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship
- Nottingham Developing Solution Scholarship
- Canadian Scholarship for international students
Duration for the Rhodes Oxford University scholarship 2022
The period for which the Oxford University Rhodes Scholarship program is two years, and it is subject always, and at all times, to satisfactory academic performance and personal conduct.
Eligibility for selection
To apply for the University of Oxford scholarship, please read through the criteria below:
- Applicants must be a citizen of the country they are applying to. According To the residency requirements of the Rhodes constituency for which they are applying.
- Applicants must have a minimum age limit of 18 to a maximum of 28 by 1 October of the year following selection. In most constituencies, the age limit is 24 or 25. Please check carefully the specific age
- Applicants must have good academic record
How to apply for the Rhodes 2022 Scholarship program
Follow these steps to apply:
- The Applications for Rhodes Scholarships open during the spring and summer of the preceding year, normally 1 June or 1 July
- Deadline varies per country but is around July-October of the preceding year you wish to study.
If you have questions and enquiries about the Rhodes Graduate Scholarship at Oxford University, please do well to leave us a comment below.