China Scholarship at Tsinghua University in Beijing, China. We are using this medium to inform the general public about the ongoing China Scholarship at Tsinghua University in Beijing, China. The Scholarship is organized to help Eligible students in Forwarding their Academics to a greater level. Any students who meet the requirement below are advised to apply as guided by sylvastallone.com.
The Siemens China Scholarship at Tsinghua University in Beijing, China is known to be one of the best Scholarships in China. Take advantage and apply for the Siemens China Scholarship at Tsinghua University in Beijing, China.
Apply for the Siemens China Scholarship at Tsinghua University in Beijing, China and stand a chance of studying in China for free.
Scholarship at Tsinghua University in Beijing, China
The following are what people search for this scholarship:
We Are going to answer the following:
How can I apply for the Scholarships?
What are the Scholarship requirements?
Who is eligible to apply for the scholarship?
When is the registration/application Starting?
When is the application deadline?
What are the benefits?
Siemens China Scholarship at Tsinghua University in Beijing, China full details
2019 Application Deadline: Around 14 June, 2019
Host University: Tsinghua University
Host Country: China
Eligible Countries: International Students
Scholarship For: Graduate
Available Courses: Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
The Siemens China Scholarship available at Tsinghua University for international graduate students. The scholarship support outstanding international students to pursue Ph.D. degrees in different fields at Tsinghua University.
Through the study and practice in the forefront of industrial technology development, Scholarship recipients will lay the foundation for the growth of innovative talents in the industry.
Tsinghua University is a major do research university in Beijing and a member of the elite C9 League of Chinese universities. It is dedicated to academic excellence, advancing the well-being of Chinese society, and global development.
Scholarship Degree Level:
The scholarship is open to graduate students.
Available Subject The scholarships will be awarded for Ph.D. degrees in Department of Mechanical Engineering, Department of Computer Science and Technology, Academy of Arts & Design, School of Software, Department of Automation, Department of Electrical Engineering and other related departments or schools at Tsinghua University.
Tuition fees: 40,000 RMB/year, Living allowance (including accommodation, medical insurance, books or other materials and transportation, etc.): 160,000 RMB/year in total.
International students are invited to apply.
Applicants for the Scholarship should meet all the following requirements:
- Meet the requirements of admission for international graduate students (detailed information refers to the Admission to Graduate Programs of Tsinghua University 2019.
- Students should apply the department/school
- Students must appreciate Siemens Values, and be willing to work together with Siemens to carry out research work;
- Applicants are not offered other kinds of scholarships for study at Tsinghua University.
How to Apply Scholarship at Tsinghua University
The applicant read this introduction carefully, and make sure that you meet the requirements of the scholarship.
- Upload the application documents listed below through ‘Upload Application Documents-Others’
- Application Form for Siemens China Scholarship
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form: The original copy will be kept by you and the form is uniformly printed by Chinese healthy quarantine departments. It must be written in English.
- Application Form for Siemens China Scholarship and Foreigner Physical Examination Form can be downloaded from the attachment of this introduction.
Apply for 2020 full-time international graduate programs and submit the online application at http://gradadmission.tsinghua.edu.cn
2019 Deadline: For all applications is 14 June, 2019.
HOW TO APPLY
- TUTCM Chinese Government Scholarship for Non-Chinese
- Schwarzman Scholars Program at Tsinghua University
- Scholarship at University of Petroleum In china
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering In China
- Hubei Provincial Scholarships in China
- PhD Scholarship Programme at Xi’an University in China
- The $2,000 “Privacy Matters” College Scholarship
- Scholarship Grant for Undergraduate Students
- Jelvix Scholarship Program
- Helen Lansdowne Resor Scholarship for Creative Women
- Scholarship for Nordic Students Going Abroad
- Apply for Trendhim Talent Scholarship
- Apply For $5,000 Hach & Rose, LLP Annual College Scholarship
- Apply For Sustainability Scholarship GreenMatch
- Scholarship Contest from Dealroom