Do you know you can study in Japan tuition-free? Do you know that there are scholarship Programs in Japan for international undergraduate, Masters and postgraduate students? There are also Japanese scholarship programs for recent graduates and you can now apply for the scholarships program.
The 2023/2024 scholarship application portal in Japan is open for International schools seeking admission and a study opportunity in Japan.
Desiring to study in the top ranking Universities in Japan, all you have to do is apply for international Japan scholarship schemes both government and nongovernmental scholarship opportunities in Japan. The world universities ranking system has Japan Educational Universities as amongst the best in the world.
Scholarship in Japan gives foreign students quality education and a life-changing chance to experience the world. Japan Universities scholarship provides the adequate platform you need to get equipped industrially, educationally, and otherwise.
List of Best Available 2023 Scholarships in Japan
Here is a comprehensive list of scholarships in some prestigious universities in Japan.
- Japanese Government(MEKT) Scholarships for Young Leaders Program at GRIPS
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program for developing countries in Asia and the Pacific.
- JFUNU Scholarships for Masters in Sustainability Programme for Developing Country Students.
- Fully-funded Rotary Peace Fellowships.
- The National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies Scholarship
- Japanese Government Scholarships for International Undergraduate Students
- UNU-INWEH Scholarships in Integrated Drylands Management for Developing Country Students.
- Ting Hsin Scholarship Waseda University
- Japan International Scholarship for Young Agricultural Researchers.
- YKK Leaders 21 at Waseda University
- Japanese Government Scholarship for International Research Students
- Japan -IMF Scholarships for Asians
- Japan Human Resource Development Scholarships (JDS) for Developing Countries in Asia.
- Italian Government Scholarship
- Cambridge International Scholarships
- KTH Scholarships
- Lund University Global Scholarship
- Uppsala University Global Scholarship
- Scholarships in Ethiopia
Benefits of Studying in Japan Universities via Scholarships Opportunities.
- Monthly Stipends
- Most Scholarships have Fully funded tuition fees
- Accommodation allowance
- Industrial and new technological exposure and experience
- Some Scholarship schemes offer health allowances
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for Applying for Japanese Scholarships.
Different Scholarship opportunities in Japan have different eligibility criteria, however, applicants should have this basic one
- A valid passport
- A valid visa
- Transcript from a good university
- No criminal record
- An offer letter
- Medical certificate of fitness
- High achieving academic records
- Other supporting documents
Simple Application Steps on how to apply for Available Scholarships in Japan 2023
When applying, knowing how to go about it will increase your chances of being selected.
- Select the University and the program of your choice
- Check the school application portal and endeavor to read the guidelines.
- Obtain the form, fill it with correct information and submit with necessary supporting documents
- Use an active email as you will be scheduled for an interview once you are application is verified
We hope we have been able to provide the necessary information on scholarships programs in Japan. Bookmark us for more updates on International Scholarships.
- Scholarships in India
- Scholarships in Indonesia
- Scholarships in Russia
- University of Stirling Undergraduate Scholarship