The Fastest Way to Send Pokes on Facebook
How to Send Facebook Pokes
Are you looking for a Way to Send Pokes on Facebook, Follow the steps below:
• Scroll to the Facebook page of the person you wish to poke
• Locate the three dots icon, situated on the cover photo of their profile
• Choose the “Poke” option
• Once this is done, a popup window will be displayed, confirming that you have successfully poked the person.
Sometimes, we may not know that we’ve been poked. Here, we bring you some steps to help you know, when you have been poked.
Once you are poked, you will get a notification under the “Globe” icon for notifications, on the blue menu bar towards the right.
As you tap on that notice, you will be navigated to a screen, where you can select a “Poke Back” option inside of a blue tab with the hand icon. This will also show you a list of suggested people to poke.
The amount of pokes which a user receives depends on the how much he/she uses the Facebook platform services.
It’s simple logic users that make use of the Facebook more often than others tend to get more pokes.
Reasons Why People Send Pokes to Friends
Some reasons why users receive poke notifications include:
• To confirm, who has visited your Facebook page, of late.
• To say a quick hell.
• It can also be used as a reminder, to intimate someone that you are waiting for a message him/her.
• For fun.
• To intimate someone that you are thinking about him/her.
Thanks for reading Sending Pokes to Facebook Friends. Please share.
How Do I poke Someone on Facebook
How to check Facebook Pokes on your Facebook Apps
How do I add Live Event on Facebook
How Do Delete Someone from Facebook Messenger
How Do I send Pokes to Friends on Facebook
How to check Facebook inbox Messages
How to check Your Block list on Facebook
How to reactivate Facebook account
How to recover Facebook Password
How to recover my deleted messages on Facebook
How to recover my forgotten password on Facebook
How to Download and install Facebook Gameroom
How to change your Facebook email.
How to hide mutual Friends on Facebook