The Sule Lamido University, SLU Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 for the academic session. SLU 2022 Post UTME Registration form at SLU Portal
This Page is going to guide you Concerning the SLU Screening exercise. If you have been searching SLU latest news on Post UTME Screening Form, you are at the right place.
The Sule Lamido University, Kafin Hausa has released the Post UTME form for SLU interested Candidates. The cut-off mark screening date, requirements, and other details on Post UTME Screening Form for SLU are provided here.
LATEST UPDATES: The Sule Lamido University online Post UTME screening Application form is not yet out, so we encourage students to stay updated We will notify you once the Post UTME screening is updated on the SLU website. Check out for more details on Post UTME admission Screening below.
- UNIZIK Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- UNICAL Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- UNIPORT Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- UNIUYO Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
SLU Post UTME Screening Eligibility 2022
These requirements may change with the session. In order to get the latest update, visit the school website below. The following are also applied.
- UTME Candidates MUST have passed a minimum of 5 relevant subjects, at credit level, in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
- UTME candidates must have a minimum UTME score of 160, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated on the University website.
- Interested UTME Candidates who did not choose Sule Lamido University Kalin Hausa as their First Choice Institution but wish to study in the University and scored 160 and above in the UTME, should change to the SLU via JAMB website.
How Much is SLU Post UTME Screening Form 2022
The amount for the screening form at Sule Lamido University is Two thousand Naira only (N2,000). Visit the official SLU site to make payment, try and pay, and register for the screening on time.
SLU Post UTME Cut off Mark 2022
These marks are the minimum score aspirants score in the JAMB Examination before being qualified for the Post UTME screening exercise. The State University requires a minimum score of 160. For current school and departmental cut-off marks check the school site in case of an update.
How to Apply For SLU Post UTME Screening 2022
The steps required to successfully register and participate in the Screening is made available on the school website given above. Make sure you follow the steps accordingly to avoid mistakes.
STEP 1: Visit the Sule Lamido University website at www.slu.edu.ng and navigate to Admission from the menu and click on Online Application to create an account using a functional email address and phone number.
STEP 2: Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only (exclusive of REMITA charges) as Post-UTME/DE Screening Fee via REMITA through the following stages:
- Log on to remita.net and click on pay a biller.
- Select Sule Lamido University Kafin Hausa and service type (Post-UTME Screening fees).
- Input candidate’s details (full name, valid phone number, and functional email address).
- Select mode of payment.
- Generate your e-invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number and proceed to any commercial bank for payment (bank branch option only).
- For payments using your, credit card, and internet banking, proceed f payment and print RRR Receipt after clicking the submit button.
- Fill in the Application Form with your accurate details and click on Submit button.
- After submitting, the system will generate an Acknowledgement Slip containing your reference number.
VENUE OF THE SCREENING: Short-listed Candidates should report at the University’s Permanent Site, Kafin Hausa- Jahun Road, Kafin-Hausa, Jigawa State by 9:00 am on the appropriate date.
Post UTME Screening Date for SLU Candidates
The school management has not fixed any date for the screening. We will communicate to you once the screening date is released, stay updated.
I hope the article on SLU Post UTME Screening Form is useful to you. Share this post with friends, they may equally be in need. Feel free to drop your comment using the comment box below.