Do you desire information about the Standard Organisation of Nigeria, SON recruitment process for 2022/2023? Do you want to have a career and also become a member of the Standard Organisation of Nigeria? See the latest news on the recruitment for SON Job vacancies below.
Well, we are glad to take you through this Standard Organisation of Nigeria job Registration process effectively by giving you all you need to know about the SON Recruitment Application form process 2022/2023.
This article contains information that guides your Standard Organisation of Nigeria job application process. Useful and vital information such as eligibility for the SON recruitment, and requirements for the SON job positions.
We will also guide you on the SON application portal, and important tips about Standard Organisation of Nigeria, and SON 2022 recruitment.
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Teachers Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- PENCOM Recruitment
Official SON Recruitment form 2022/2023.
ATTENTION! The SON recruitment form 2022 is not yet out and registration will begin however it is yet to start. you could visit the SON recruitment portal at www son.gov.ng for more information.
Bookmark us and drop your email so you can get updated once the Standard Organisation of Nigeria form is out on the portal. The form is free and can be accessed online via the SON application portal once it is released.
Requirement, Eligibility, and criteria for the SON Job Vacancies 2022/2023.
Applicants of the 2022/2023 SON recruitment should have the following qualification
- Minimum of WASCE, NEC, GCE, etc with not less than 5 credit passes.
- OND, NCE, B.sc degree holder from a recognized tertiary institution can apply
- Masters or a Ph.D. degree will be an added advantage
- Can adapt easily to a new environment
- Has their nationality in Nigeria and show an acceptable form of identification such as voters card, national ID, NIN, etc
- Must have basic knowledge of the computer and how to operate with it.
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Must be able to multitask under pressure.
- Good ream spirit
- A good grasp of the English Language and good writing skills.
How to apply for the SON Recruitment 2022.
This simple procedure and steps will help you to have an effective application for the SON recruitment 2022 process.
- Visit the official SON recruitment portal at www.son.gov.ng
- Properly follow the guidelines and register with correct information.
- Upload your CV for a specific position and credentials needed for that position properly.
- Avoid fake documents, as that automatically disqualified you.
Trending Jobs in Nigeria:
Important and necessary Tips to Note about SON Recruitment 2022.
- Avoid paying money for the form, its free
- Use an active email and number when registering.
- Having experienced and knowledgeable about SON will be an added advantage during the recruitment process.
About Standard Organisation of Nigeria, SON Recruitment 2022/2023.
The Standard Organization of Nigeria was founded in 1971 under the Enabling Act 56 of the Nigerian Law and since then have been amended three times: Act number 20 of 1976, Act number 32 of 1984, and Act number 18 of 1990.
The body is concerned with the preparation of standards relating to products, materials, and processes involved in the production of goods and services, certification of products, circulation of information relating to standards, etc all across every facet of the nation.
We hope we have answered vital questions in your heart about the SON recruitment process 2022. Kindly bookmark us for the latest news and update concerning the SON form 2022.