Shell Petroleum Development Company, SPDC Recruitment 2022/2023 Form portal. Discover Shell 2022/2023 recruitment updates here. The Recruitment for Shell Job Vacancies at the official Shell SPDC Portal. The Latest news on SPDC Recruitment is available here.
This article on Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is designed to help to anticipate shell Applicants to figure out what the Shell Company is all about, where to download the SPDC recruitment online job application form
If you are interested in the Shell recruitment process or you want to know how Shell recruits its Applicants, This will be a guide that will put you through the qualifications for Shell SPDC jobs, Shell Petroleum Development Company recruitment, and some latest Shell-related jobs.
If you have been asking if Shell recruiting or when is Shell recruitment date is, you should note that the 2022 recruitment process for Shell employment is currently ongoing and you can apply for a Shell job through the SPDC portal by filling in relevant information on the Shell recruitment form.
Latest Shell (SPDC) Job Vacancies 2022
There are different job positions on Shell but the ones mentioned here are vacant, and successful Shell Applicants can apply for them via the Shell recruitment portal.
- Vacant job positions in Shell are:
- Business Development (Trading) manager
- Senior Tax Adviser/ Manager
Who qualifies for Shell Petroleum recruitment
All Shell candidates should note that only graduates and experienced people who have a job experience can apply for the above job positions in Shell Petroleum Development Company
What is the SPDC Application portal?
All who wish to apply for a job with Shell can now visit Shell official recruitment portal via https://shell.com.ng/careers
How to apply for Shell Petroleum Recruitment
Shell Applicants should note that the recruitment process for Shell is based on the Shell job you are applying for at https://www.shell.com.ng/
Trending Job Vacancies:
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NHIS Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Recruitment
- NCDMB Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
Requirements for Business Development Manager in SPDC
- A high level of intellectual skill
- Analytical and grasping skills
- Relevant work experience
- A great communication skill
Shell Requirements for Senior Tax Adviser
- Must have a long term tax advisory experience with at least 10 years work experience
- Educational qualification such as ICAN/ ACCA or equivalent
- Leadership skill
Requirements for Recruiter
- Must have been a Recruitment professional
- Experience in tracking system like workday, power BI
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Experience in client management
Where to apply for Shell Jobs Vacancies
If you have successfully read the requirements and qualifications for the latest jobs in Shell, you can proceed to apply for Shell recruitment online through the Shell portal.
Brief on Shell Petroleum Development Company
Shell Petroleum Development Company is the most sought out oil and gas company in Nigeria. It is also one of the most hottest and high paying jobs in Nigeria.
For more updates on Shell Petroleum Development Company, SPDC recruitment form, please do check regularly for information