TASUED Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Screening for the academic session. The Latest updates on Tai Solarin University of Education Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Form at TASUED Portal. See More on Post UTME Screening for TASUED Below.
All interested candidates for the TASUED post UTME Screening exercise should follow the guidelines provided by the online Post UTME portal for Registration. It is required that the TASUED Requirements for the Post UTME Screening are ready.
If you are one of the Aspirants note the Tai Solarin University of Education, Eligibility, dates, and requirement for the Post UTME Form for TASUED Admission Screening given below.
- UNIPORT Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- UNIUYO Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- FULOKOJA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
How Much is TASUED Post UTME Screening Form?
Each candidate is required to make the payment of N2,000 for the screening exercise. And make sure you pay and register for the screening on time.
TASUED Post UTME Eligibility 2022
Post UTME Screening Requirements are those Specifications Candidates need to meet in order to be qualified for both the screening and Admission.
These requirements may change with the session.
- Candidates who chose TASUED as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution through JAMB, with Score upto 180 in the 2022 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification
TASUED Screening Cut off Mark 2022
These marks are the minimum score aspirants score in the JAMB Examination before being qualified for the Post UTME screening exercise.
The majority of the federal and state universities require a minimum score of 180. For current school and departmental cut-off marks check the school site in case of an update.
How to Apply For TASUED Post UTME Form 2022
The steps required to successfully register and participate in the Screening is made available on the school website given above. Make sure you follow the steps accordingly to avoid mistakes. You can as well follow the steps below:
- 1. Candidates should apply online through the TASUED Admission portal on https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission
- Make the payment of N2,000 for the screening exercise payable online with either Master card or VISA ATM card.
- Follow the instructions given.
- Complete and Submit the Post UTME Form.
- Print the Screening Slip containing your color passport photograph and screening data. This will serve as the candidate’s identification/admission card for the screening exercise.
TASUED Post Utme Registration Closing Date
The deadline for the registration of Post Utme screening has not been fixed by the school management.
Post UTME and DE Screening Date for TASUED.
A screening exercise shall be conducted for all UTME/DE candidates at the Main Campus of the University at a date to be announced later.
See: How to Check Admission Status On JAMB CAPS
Candidates’ participation in the screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for entry into Tai Solarin University of Education.
Candidates should make sure they prepare for the screening exercise and bring along the following:
- Colour print-out of the online Application Form
- Original JAMB Examination Notification of Result slip or Direct Entry Registration Slip.
- Screening Slip and Receipt.
I hope the guidelines on the TASUED Post UTME Form are helpful to you. Share this post with friends, they may equally be in need. Feel free to drop your comment using the comment box below, we will get to you shortly.