TRCN Recruitment Form 2021/2022 page and official portal. Are you in need of the current updates on the recruitment for TRCN job vacancies? You can now get the needful TRCN 2021 recruitment details from the official job portal.
This article will give you every detail about the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Recruitment at the official Form portal and other trending jobs available for you.
All you need to do on recruitment for TRCN Jobs is to follow the guidelines accordingly.
Applicants who are ready to download the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria application form can go ahead to do so by visiting the TRCN website at www.trcn.gov.ng and download the form 2021 PDF.
When will TRCN Recruitment Form Be Out?
The Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria is currently not recruiting in any way. Always visit sylvastallone.com to get the latest updates and news concerning the Recruitment on TRCN 2021. Ensure that any news that you come across about TRCN job vacancy is disregarded.
According to our recent research, the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria will soon start recruitment exercise due to nationwide shortage of staffs which will commence in this year 2021.
ATTENTION! The registration is totally free. Do not pay anyone to register for the programme.
Basic Requirements for TRCN Job Vacancies 2021
To be qualified for the TRCN 2021 Recruitment, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics. (Not more than two sittings)
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in another relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma (HND) in relevant discipline
- Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
How to Apply for TRCN 2021 Recruitment
The following procedures below will guide you through to apply for the job:
- Visit the login portal at www.trcn.gov.ng
- Follow the instructions on the TRCN official website.
- Fill every necessary detail needed and submit your application form
The TRCN Shortlisted candidates Will be published once the management is done working with the application.
When the TRCN Recruitment Registration is Closing
The official closing date or deadline for Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria 2021 Recruitment/Registration is not yet announced.
We will update you Once the deadline is announced.
Keep checking this page as the recruitment application will soon commence.
Latest jobs in Nigeria:
- Federal Ministry of Environment Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
- NLNG Recruitment
- NBTE Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force (NAF) Recruitment
- ICPC Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment
- AFDB Recruitment Form
- Shell Petroleum Development Company
- ECOWAS Recruitment
- CCB Recruitment Form
- NDBDA Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Aptitude Test Result
- Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment
- NOTAP Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- RRBN Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
What to Know About TRCN
The Council was established by Decree (now Act) 31 of 1993. Several decades of agitation by professional teachers and other stakeholders for the establishment of a regulatory agency led to the enactment of the Act.
The Act in section 1(1) charged the Council with the following responsibilities: i. Determining who are teachers for the purpose of this Act.
ii. Determining what standards of knowledge and skills are to be attained by persons seeking to become registered as teachers under this Act and raising those standards from time to time as circumstances may permit.
iii. Securing in accordance with the provisions of this Act the establishment and maintenance of a register of teachers and the publication from time to time of the lists of those persons.
iv. Regulating and controlling the teaching profession in all its aspects and ramifications. 3 v. Classifying from time to time members of the teaching profession according to their level of training and qualification.
vi. Performing through the Council established under this Act the functions conferred on it by this Act.
We advise everyone with questions about the TRCN Recruitment to use the comment box below.
This informations and updates are very vital, share it with friends, they may equally be in need using any of the social media platforms below.