TUTCM Chinese Government Scholarship for Non-Chinese. We are using this medium to inform the general public about the ongoing TUTCM Chinese Government Scholarship for Non-Chinese. The Scholarship is organized to help Eligible students in Forwarding their Academics to a greater level. Any students who meet the requirement below are advised to apply as guided by sylvastallone.com.
TUTCM Chinese Government Scholarship for Non-Chinese Students in China is a new scholarship for international students who want to study in China. Apply for the TUTCM Chinese Government Scholarship for Non-Chinese Students in China and stand a chance to study in China for free.
TUTCM Chinese Government Scholarship
The following are what people search for this scholarship:
We Are going to answer the following:
How can I apply for the Scholarships?
What are the Scholarship requirements?
Who is eligible to apply for the scholarship?
When is the registration/application Starting?
When is the application deadline?
What are the benefits?
About TUTCM Chinese Scholarship:
Tianjin University of Traditional Chinese Medicine is offering TUTCM Chinese Government Scholarship for non-Chinese citizens.
The University has extensive international exchanges and cooperation. It aims to cultivate international applied talents in the clinic with solid theoretical foundation and excellent clinical skills which make it enjoy a high reputation worldwide.
Tianjin University of Traditional Chinese Medicine is the name of a university in Tianjin, China under the municipal government. As the name implies, it specializes in traditional Chinese medicine. Established in 1958, Tianjin University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TUTCM) is one of the earliest universities of TCM in China and the only International University of TCM which is approved by State Education Committee (now Ministry of Education) in 1992.
Scholarship Degree Level:
Scholarships are available to pursue Master and doctoral degree programme.
Scholarships are awarded in the following areas of study:
- Acupuncture & Moxibustion and Tuina(Master/Doctor)
- Chinese Materia Medica [Chinese Pharmacy] (Master/Doctor)
- Pharmacology (Master)
- Pharmaceutical Analysis (Master)
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry (Master)
- Pharmacy (Master)
Exempt from application fee, tuition
- Living allowance
- Accommodation on campus
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Benefit Plan for International Students in China
Scholarship is available for Non-Chinese Citizens.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Non-Chinese Citizen
- Current student-in-China is not applicable(Applicable to graduates from China over a year)
- Healthy and fluent in English
- For Master’s Applicants (One of the following):
- For Master’s Applicants in Acupuncture & Moxibustion andTuina: Bachelor in Medicine or related subjects
- For Master’s Applicants in Chinese Materia Medica, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Pharmacy: Bachelor in Chinese Materia Medica, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Preparation, Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology or other related majors
- For Doctoral Applicants (One of the following):
- For Doctoral Applicants in Acupuncture & Moxibustion andTuina: Master in Medicine or related subjects
- For Doctoral Applicants in Chinese Materia Medica: Master in Chinese Materia Medica, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Preparation, Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology or other related majors.
- Not exceeding 35 years old for master’s applicants and not exceeding 40 for doctoral applicants.
How to Apply For TUTCM Chinese
Documents Needed (Please fill in the form using Chinese or English; All the documents must be supplied before …:
- Online Application: Fill in the application form online. Please find the enclosed details of online steps.
- Hard Copy Documents needed (in duplicate):
- Printed Application Forms for Chinese Government Scholarship after submitting it online (Using the above URL to print the forms)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (by 2 different people)
- Notarized Photocopies of Highest Degree/Diploma Obtained in Chinese or English
- Notarized sPhotocopies of Academic Transcript of Highest Degree/Diploma in Chinese or English
- Study Plan in China, 800 or more words
- Photocopy of Passport
- Signed Photographs
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (Please fill in the form in English. The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Applicants should have the physical exam later than September, 2020; submit the copy before October 2020, and bring ALL the original documents and attachments when coming to China)
HOW TO APPLY
- Scholarship at University of Petroleum In china
- Scholarships for Chemical Engineering In China
- Hubei Provincial Scholarships in China
- PhD Scholarship Programme at Xi’an University in China
- The $2,000 “Privacy Matters” College Scholarship
- Scholarship Grant for Undergraduate Students
- Jelvix Scholarship Program
- Helen Lansdowne Resor Scholarship for Creative Women
- Scholarship for Nordic Students Going Abroad
- Apply for Trendhim Talent Scholarship
- Apply For $5,000 Hach & Rose, LLP Annual College Scholarship
- Apply For Sustainability Scholarship GreenMatch
- Scholarship Contest from Dealroom