UNICAL Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 for Academic Session. The University of Calabar Post UTME Screening Form. This article is out to give you the latest information on UNICAL 2022 Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening form.
All candidates that wish to take part in the online Post UTME Registration at UNICAL Official Portal should follow the instructions provided below for UNICAL online Post UTME Screening. Go through the Post UTME and admission screening details below
All Interested Candidates for the University of Calabar Post UTME are to note that the Form is not yet on sales. The Requirement for UNICAL Screening date, eligibility, cut-off marks, and how to apply for the Screening are given below.
- UNN Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- UNIABUJA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- YSU Post UTME Form
- UNILAG Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- UNIUYO Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
How Much is Post UTME Registration Form for UNICAL 2022
Candidates who meet the University of Calabar screening requirements would be expected to pay a Registration fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00). And make sure you pay and register for the screening on time.
UNICAL Post UTME Screening Eligibility 2022
Post UTME Screening Requirements are those credentials and Specifications Candidates need to meet in order to be qualified for both the screening and Admission.
These requirements below:
- Candidates must have to Choose the University of Calabar as their first choice of institution or proceed to do a change of institution
- Must have UTME Score not less than the cut-off mark 180.
UNICAL Screening Cut off Mark
These marks are the minimum score aspirants score in the JAMB Examination before being qualified for the Post UTME screening exercise.
The federal University requires a minimum score of 180. For current school and departmental cut-off mark check the school site in case of an update.
How to Apply For UNICAL Post UTME Screening Form 2022
The steps required to successfully register and participate in the Screening is made available on the school website given below. Make sure you follow the steps accordingly to avoid mistakes.
Banks to Buy Unical Scratch Card
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
- First city Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
- Zenith Bank Plc
After obtaining the scratch card, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Unical portal at http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on the Screening UTME link.
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration NO in the box provided.
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided.
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT.
- Print out the completed form.
Post UTME Screening Date for UNICAL Admission
The University management is yet to release the official date for the screening exercise.
I hope you enjoyed the school update on UNICAL Post UTME Screening Form. Share this post with friends, they may equally be in need. Feel free to drop your comment using the comment box below.