UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 The University of Lagos, UNILAG Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Registration, the cost of Post UTME Form for UNILAG, and how to apply for the Admission screening at UNILAG Portal.
If you are one of the candidates searching for UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form, follow all the necessary steps given here to Successfully take part in the UNIABUJA 2021 Post UTME Registration and Screening excercise.
All the Information provided on this page is from the UNILAG Official Website to help students at any time on the latest news on UNILAG Post UTMEscreening. We now give you the highlight in Details:
Is UNILAG Post UTME Form 2021 Out?
The University of Lagos Post UTME screening form is out. The registration is from Monday 11th to 29th 0ctober, 2021 , so we encourage students to get ready for UNILAG Screening exercise. See how to apply and other details below.
UNILAG Post UTME Eligibility and Requirements 2021
Post UTME Screening Requirements are those credentials and Specifications Candidates need to meet in order to be qualified for both the screening and Admission.
- Candidates who are below 16 years and will not be 16 years before the screening day are not eligible.
- Every candidate aspiring to gain admission into Unilag must have sat for the 2020/2021 JAMB examination and scored not lower than 180.
How Much is UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form 2021
The amount of the screening form is out Visit the official school site for the actual amount.
And make sure you pay and register for the screening on time.
Candidates who are eligible for the Unilag Post Utme Registration are expected to pay the sum of #2000 (Two thousand naira) only.
Post UTME Cut off Mark for UNILAG 2021
Cut off marks varies with schools. These marks are the minimum score aspirants score in the UTME Examination before being qualified for the Post UTME screening exercise.
JAMB requires University asparaints to score a minimum score of 180.
The current school and departmental cut off mark for UNILAG is 200
Read more on UNILAG Cut-off mark
How to Apply For UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form 2021
The steps required to successfully register and participate in the UNILAG Screening is made available on the school website and are given below:
Make sure you follow the steps accordingly to avoid mistakes. The following steps will equally guide to apply for unilag post utme:
- Visit the University of Lagos website https://unilag.edu.ng.
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
UNILAG Post UTME Form Closing Date 2021
Please take note that the on-line registration for the University of Lagos, UNILAG Post UTME exercise ends at 12:00 noon on Monday…
Contact UNILAG Support via:
e-mail: email@example.com and
Make sure you follow the instructions given by the school management.
I hope you enjoyed the update on UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form. Share this post with friends, they may equally be in need. Turn on the notification button for updates. Feel free to drop your comment using the comment box below.
- UNN Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIABUJA Post UTME Screening Form
- UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Form
- UNICAL Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIPORT Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- UNIUYO Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- ATBU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form