UNIPORT Post UTME Form 2022/2023 for Admission Screening and how to Apply. The University of Port-Harcourt Post UTME Screening Form updates. Candidates can now see details of the Post UTME Screening for UNIPORT below.
The majority are asking ‘How much is UNIPORT Post UTME Form’? Is known and provided everywhere the cost of post UTME Registration for all federal Universities, so get ready to take part in Post UTME Screening in UNIPORT with the details provided here.
The University of Port-Harcourt Post UTME screening form is out, so we encourage students to stay updated. The Post UTME screening will equally be updated on the school website.
UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Eligibility 2022
Post UTME Screening Requirements are those Specifications Candidates need to meet in order to be qualified for both the screening and Admission. These requirements may change with the session.
- Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by ……. 2020 to be eligible for the exercise.
- You must have chosen the Federal University of Portharcourt as your first choice institution
- Score a minimum of 180 in their UTME Examination.
The amount of the screening form registration for eligible candidates is N2,000.00 only.. And make sure you pay and register for the screening on time. the payment can be made in any of the following banks stated in the Portal.
UNIPORT Post UTME Cut off mark 2022
Cut-off marks varies with schools. These marks are the minimum score aspirants should score in the JAMB Examination before being qualified for the Post UTME screening exercise.
The University requires a minimum score of 180. For current school and departmental cut-off marks continue here.
How to Apply For UNIPORT Post UTME Screening 2022
The steps required to successfully register and participate in the Screening are made available on the school website given below. Make sure you follow the steps accordingly to avoid mistakes.
To apply for the University of PortHarcourt (UNIPORT) Post Utme Form, kindly follow the steps below:
- Visit the UNIPORT Portal
- Enter your UTME Registration at https://utmedetails.uniport.edu.ng/.
- Print out the Payment invoice and proceed to make your payment at any of the banks listed on the portal.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Return to the portal and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Click on the “submit button” and print the Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
ATTENTION! the date and time of Screening on your Photo Card.
UNIPORT Post Utme Screening Date
The University of Portharcourt is yet to officially released the date for the 2020 UNIPORT Post Utme screening exercise. Keep sylvastallone.com for the latest information on the Post Utme Registration and admission.
Post Utme Application Closing Date for UNIPORT Candidates
The deadline for the registration of Post Utme screening has not been fixed by the school management.
Documents to bring for Uniport Post UTME Screening Venue.
The following are the items needed for the Uniport Screening:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration
UNIPORT Admission Screening Timetable.
The table below will be updated immediately the university of Portharcourt releases the timetable for the 2022 Uniport Post Utme Screening exercise.
I hope the UNIPORTPost UTME Screening Form update is helpful. Share this post with friends, they may equally be in need. Feel free to leave your comment using the comment box hereunder.