University of Western Australia Scholarship 2022/2023 Application form. Desiring to pursue your academic dream in Australia and don’t know how to go about it? Well, we present you with one of Australia’s leading University Scholarships, the University of Western Australia.
The University of Western Australia presently it’s scholarships to intending applicants who have met their criteria and eligibility requirement. Currently, the Western Australia University Scholarship is not ongoing and its application portal is not yet open for students as the University is on break.
The University of Western Australia aims to help high-achieving students achieve academic success whilst providing a world-class platform for them to face the world.
This article contains brief information about the University of Western Australia Scholarship 2022, eligibility requirements for application, step-by-step procedure on how to apply, and all you need to know about the Western Australia University Scholarship UWA,2022. Let’s begin!
- Scholarships for international students
- Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarship
Courses Offered by the University of Western Australia Scholarship, UWA 2022
Courses covered by the University of Western Australia Scholarship include all eligible bachelor degrees, diploma degrees, postgraduate studies except the following
- Graduate diploma in clinical neuropsychology
- Diploma in Clinical Psychology
- A graduate Certificate in Autism Diagnosis
- Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Master of Pharmacy
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Master of industrial and Organisational Psychology
- Master of Business Psychology
- Graduate Certificate in the Diagnosis of Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders.
- Doctor of Medicine
- Master of Physical exercise Physiology.
Requirement for the University of Western Australia, UWA 2022
The requirement for the University of Western Australia include
- Most have a good command of the English language and proof documents showing that.
- Must be a citizen of these countries: Chinese, Canada, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, South Africa, Netherlands, Denmark, South Korea, Zambia, France, Germany, Finland, Portland, Portugal, Monaco, Spain, Russia, USA, Thailand, Sweden, Chile, Brazil, Colorado, Panama, Philippines, Hong Kong, Argentina, Maldives, El Salvador, Norway, Sweden, Botswana, Argentina, Italy.
- Have an Offer letter from the University for either undergraduate or postgraduate studies
- Proof of Nationality
- Must have achieved a minimum of 88 percent in the Australian Tertiary Admission Rank or a minimum of 70 percent in the University weighted average mark
- Netherland Government Scholarship
- University of Waterloo Scholarship
- King Abdulaziz University Scholarship
- Monash University scholarship
How to Apply for University of Western Australia Scholarship 2022
Step by Step UWA Scholarship Application Process.
- Visit the official website site at www.uwa.edu.au
- Click on application
- Fill the online form properly and submit it. it
- Use your current email address when filling the form
- Eligible candidates will be automatically considered for the UWA scholarship
About the University of Western Australia Scholarship 2022, UWA
The scholarship offered by the University of Western Australia is partly funded and also opened to international students seeking Undergraduates, and postgraduate studies. Studying in Australia with the University of Western Australia could grant you up to AUD 45,000 for undergraduate studies and AUD 30,000 for post-graduate studies to help with the tuition fees.
Its duration extends 4years for undergraduate programs and 2years for Postgraduate studies. The scholarships are awarded to applicants who have proven to have good academic performances. Application entries are still ongoing, so what are you waiting for? Visit the official website and Western Australia University Scholarship application portal at https://www.uwa.edu.au/study/GLOBAL
We hope we have been able to satisfy your curiosity about the UWA Scholarship. kindly drop your comments below.