Do you want to enroll for the 2022/2023 Vanier graduate scholarship CGS Award in Canada? The Vanier graduate scholarship is a doctoral program for Canadian resident who wants to pursue their careers in Canada.
This fully Funded Vanier Graduate Scholarship tuition fee is worth $50,000 per year for three years during doctoral studies. Applicants for the 2022 Canada Vanier graduate scholarship are nominated on three equally weighted selection criteria, which are Academic Excellence, Research Potential, and Leadership
In this article, you will get to know the eligibility of applying for the Canadian Vanier Graduate Scholarship, the available courses for the Vanier CGS scholarship, and the scholarship schedule for application now.
- Scholarships for international students
- Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarship
- Clarendon Fund Scholarship at University of Oxford
Scholarship Application schedule for the 2022 Vanier Graduate Scholarship
This is the timetable for the scholarship application for applicants who wants to know when to apply for the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship program:
- July – November 2021 Applicants seek a nominating institution, prepare and submit an application package.
- Internal Deadline (varies) Deadline to submit an application to the nominating institution. Contact Vanier Canadian nominating institution for a specific date.
- November 2, 2021 (20:00 EST) Deadline for institutions to submit nominations to the Vanier CGS program.
- November 2021 – March 2022 Review and evaluation of nominations.
- Early April 2022 Anticipated notification of results. Nominees will be notified by email when the results are available
- May 1, 2022, September 1, 2022, or January 1, 2023 Payments begin.
What is a Vanier CGS Quota?
The Vanier CGS Quota is the number of nominations that the national competition in Canada
Eligibility of Applying for the Canada Vanier graduate scholarship 2022
If you meet the following criteria, then you are qualified for the 2022/2023 Canada Vanier graduate scholarship CGS:
- Applicants must be Canadian citizens
- Applicants must also be Permanent residents of Canada
- Eligible to Foreign citizens.
- Lund University Global Scholarship
- Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship
- Nottingham Developing Solution Scholarship
- Canadian Scholarship for international students
How to Apply for the Vanier Canada graduate scholarships 2022
Candidates must be nominated by the institution at which they want to study. Candidates cannot apply directly to the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships (Vanier CGS) program.
ATTENTION! Those wishing to apply for a Vanier CGS should verify that the institution to which they are applying for doctoral studies has a Vanier CGS quota. They must then inform the institution that they wish to be considered for a Vanier CGS.
Available Programs for the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship (Vanier CGS)
You can choose from any of the following fields if you want to enroll for a course under the Vanier CGS Graduate Scholarship program:
- Health research
- Natural sciences and/or engineering
- Social sciences and humanities
If you find this information on Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship program useful, please share this to someone who might need it.