First off let me tell you the primary reason behind utilizing View Facebook As Desktop on mobile phone. Desktop website offer Complete Structure and More Functionality. Nevertheless some of the features might be hidden in mobile version. In case of Facebook, it’s a long list and if you are Designer or Group/Page manager, list goes on. Coming back to the point, there are 2 different methods you can attempt. I choose to utilize Google Chrome for it. If you don’t have, then please go to play-store for download.
View Facebook As Desktop
1. Use home.php Approach
This is among the main method (and among my preferred too) which work quickly in practically all internet browsers. Nevertheless a few of the internet browsers like UC & Opera can adjust layout to fit screen. Follow listed below instructions –
Just go to google chrome and include “/ home.php” after Facebook URL. Final web address will appear like this:
Make certain that you have utilized “www”, otherwise it will not work and instantly reroute you to the default android mobile version. If login page appear, then sign in first & try once again. Once you are switched to desktop view, all followed links will be opened in exact same version. As you close window, changes will disappear and you need to add home.php once again next time.
2. Use Inbuilt “Request Desktop Website” Feature.
This technique work in all popular browsers. I am using google chrome here. Belonging of google, chrome is most liked browser so far and supply variety of integrated functions to assist regular users in addition to designer. One of a lot of loved function is “Demand Desktop Site” option which let you move from mobile version to desktop directly in one click.
First open browser typically then click on option button (3 dots offered right to the site URL tab ). After this a long menu list will appear. Find and Click “Request Desktop Site” alternative as shown in below photo. Easy “tick mark” the button next to it.
Now go to normal Facebook website www.facebook.com and boom. See the magic.
So how & why it is necessary to use mobile site on computer system? One of the most significant aspect is “less information usage”. Yes it holds true. Comparing to desktop websites, mobile sites have less graphics and are easy to load. Very same applies to Facebook. Here I have actually gathered 2 different methods you can attempt -.
1. Use m. Mobile Variation.
Normally m. describes the mobile URL of any website. We will be utilizing this on Facebook domain. Merely go to login page and include “m.” before website URL. Last link will look like this -.
Do not include “www” before “m.”. After this wait up until page is totally filled. Utilizing this approach you will be redirected to android mobile version of Facebook which will look something like in below photo.
2. Use mbasic Mobile Version.
As like “m.”, “mbasic” is another mobile variation. This will provide the earliest easy format of Facebook as shown in below image -.
Now you might wonder about how I do that. It’s basic and like we utilize “m.” method. Merely add mbasic before site address. Final address will look like this -.
Once again don’t include “www” prior to it. This technique will reroute you to the most basic layout fb format (having no additional graphics) which can certainly assist to minimize information use.
So this is all about ways to utilize Facebook mobile version on computer system or vice-versa. Hope it works for you. Pick any one approach which matches you best and enjoy. If you have any question, please ask me in below comment type. What other valuable outcomes did you find utilizing this trick? Let me understand!
And one more thing please don’t forget to share this awesome trick to use the View Facebook As Desktop with your friends.
- How to Change Facebook Password Without Waste of Time
- How Do I Download My Instagram Photos
- Send Friend Request on Facebook
- How to Save Facebook Videos to Phone
- See Deleted Facebook Messages
- Log Out Facebook Account
- Shortest Way to Change Password on Facebook
- Download Instagram on Android
- How Do I Connect Your Instagram To Facebook
- How do I Permanently Delete My Facebook
- How can I mark an item as sold on Facebook Marketplace?
- How To Uncover Hidden Messages on Facebook
- How to Search Facebook Friends By Phone Number
- How to Synchronize Facebook Contacts on Android
- Pay Money to Friends Through Facebook
- How to Sign In To Facebook For Free
- View Your Pokes On Facebook
- How to Change Facebook Password
- How to Make Your Facebook Profile Completely Private
- Close Or Delete My Account Permanently Right Now
- Steps On How To Send Pokes On Facebook
- How Do I Send Pokes to My Facebook Friends