Welcome to the top ways to view your Facebook Timeline Profile as a public user in order to monitor users who see exactly what and what on your Facebook profile.
In conjunction with the upgrade of Facebook Timeline, Facebook has offered users the ability to release ‘public’ status update.
How To View Facebook Profile As Public
Without doubt, this function is a nice addition but, you might wish to have the ability to be able to keep track which of your posts on Facebook have been published publicly to ensure that you’ve not revealed certain information to the general public that you initially did not envisage.
Interestingly, Facebook in their generosity has provided a simple method to view your Facebook profile as a public user.
Below are steps to take in order to view your Facebook Profile as a Public User;
- Navigate to your Facebook Profile page.
- Click the ‘Icon’ beside the Activity Log Link.
- Click ‘View As…’.
- The next step is to have a look at the area above your Timeline profile. Click the highlighted word ‘public.’
- With this, you will now be able to view your whole Facebook Profile as a public user. These includes; status updates, photos, likes etc.
- Another option, is to type in a friend’s name into the available text box and view your profile the way your profile will appear to that friend.
- If you notice a large number of your posts are been shown to the general public, you can follow my tutorial on how to restrict view of your posts to certain sets of users.