WAEC 2021/2022 Agric Science Practical Specimens Questions and Answers page. The real WAEC Agricultural Science Practical Questions and Answers are available here for candidates who are in need of it. You are ready to Answer WAEC 2021 Agric Science Practical questions.
There are many WAEC candidates equally online googling WAEC Agric Science Practical questions and answers, WAEC 2021 Agric Science Practical specimen, WAEC Agric Science Practical Specimens Expo 2020, WAEC 2021 Agric Science Practical Runz, WAEC Agricultural Science Practical answers
There are many secrets concerning The West African Examinations. WAEC Agric Science Practical Exams answers are very common, but how sure are you about the answers? Here we are going to guide you on WAEC 2021 Agric Science Practical Answers to questions
WAEC Agric Science Practical Specimens Questions 2021
Here are WAEC Agric practical Specimens Questions Essay. This article will guide you on how to Answer the current questions correctly. Stay glued to this page for easy access to updates going on
WAEC Agric Practical Specimens Answers is another section of the exams whereby you will be required to answer questions from the specimens given. The specimens are normally labeled. The labels may range from A to Z.
To answer these questions correctly, kindly read the questions at least 3 times. These will help you to pass the WAEC 2020 Agric Science Practical Specimens questions very well.
EXAMINATION SCHEME FOR AGRIC SCIENCE PRACTICAL
There will be three papers: Papers 1, 2 and 3 all of which must be taken. Papers 1 and 2 will be a composite paper to be taken at one sitting.
PAPER 1: Will consist of fifty multiple choice questions to be answered within 50 minutes for 50 marks.
PAPER 2: Will consist of six essay questions with each drawn from at least two themes in the syllabus. Candidates will be required to answer five of the questions within 2 hours 10 minutes for 90 marks.
PAPER 3: Will be a practical paper for school candidates and alternative to practical paper for private candidates. It will consist of four questions, all of which should be answered within 1½ hours for 60 marks.
AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE SPECIMEN
- specimen A: Born specimen B: Horn
- specimen C: Hoof
- specimen D: Water (labelled)
- specimen E: Cowpea seeds
- specimen F: Tridax
- specimen G: Goat weed specimen H: Sida
- specimen I: spear grass
- specimen J: Elephant grass
- specimen K: pig weed
- specimen L: water leaf
OTHER SPECIMENS INCLUDES
- specimen M: urea (labelled) specimen N: compost manure
- specimen O: NPK 15 : 15 : 15
- specimen P: electric bulb
- specimen Q: garden fork
- specimen R: hand trowel specimen S: knapsack sprayer
- specimen T: rat
- specimen U: termite
- specimen V: earthworm
- specimen W: paddy rice
- specimen X: groundnut seeds specimen Y: maize stem borer
- specimen Z: grasshopper
MOST REPEATED PRACTICALS FOR AGRICULTURE SCIENCE
This is another Agric Science Specimen
- SPECIMEN A: CLAYEY SOIL
- SPECIMEN B: SANDY SOIL
- SPECIMEN C: MILLEPEDE
- SPECIMEN D: COW DUNG
- SPECIMEN E: UREA.
- SPECIMEN F: N.P.K 15:15:15
- SPECIMEN G: WATER
- SPECIMEN H: SHEARS
- SPECIMEN I: SICKLE
- SPECIMEN J: KNAPSACK SPRAYER
- SPECIMEN K: WHEELBARROW
- SPECIMEN L: TRIDAX
- SPECIMEN M: CARPET GRASS
- SPECIMEN N: WATER LEAVE
- SPECIMEN O: SUGAR CANE
- SPECIMEN P: SAWDUST
- SPECIMEN Q: ROUNDWORM
- SPECIMEN R: BIRD
- SPECIMEN S: LIVER OF A RUMINANT
- SPECIMEN T: HEART OF A RUMINANT
WAEC Agric Practical Specimen Expo 2021
1. (a) What class of manure does each of specimen A and B belong to.
(b) List three characteristics of each of specimens A and B.
(c) List two precautions to be observed when applying each of specimens A and
(c) List two precautions to be observed when applying each of specimens A and B.
(d) (i)State which of the specimens is recommended to improve clay soil.
(ii) Give two reasons for your answer.
ANS: (a) Natural and Artificial.
(b) Characteristics of Specimen A (Poultry droppings)
– It is bulky
– Rich in micro-organisms
– Contains many plant nutrients/ improves soil fertility the nutrients concentration are fairly low
– Capable of binding soil particles together /improves soil structure has a bad smell
– Improves soil temperature
– Nutrients not easily leached/lasts longer in the soil Reduces soil erosion by improving soil structure Variable nutrient concentration
Specimen B (N-P-K 15 -15-15)
– Granular in structure Has pungent smell
– Contains only few mineral nutrients
– Not bulky in nature
– Does not reduce soil erosion Nutrients are readily available Hygroscopic.
2. (a) Identify specimens D,E and F.
(b) Classify specimens D,E and F according to their mode of formation.
(c) State three characteristics each of specimens D and E.
(d) State three ways in which specimen E is economically important.
- WAEC Biology Questions and Answers
- WAEC Chemistry Questions and Answers
- WAEC Economics Questions and Answers
- WAEC Financial Accounting Questions and Answers
- WAEC Physics Questions and Answers
- WAEC Marketing Questions and Answers
Also questions on the following specimens can come in the form of alternative to practical;
Agric Practical specimen A: Poultry Droppings
Agric Practical Specimen B: N-P-K 15 -15-15 Fertilizer
Agric Practical specimen C: Spade
Agric Practical specimen D: Pebbles or sandstone
Agric Practical Specimen E: Granite
Agric Practical specimen F: Marble.
I hope the WAEC Agric Science Practical Specimens Questions and answers are very useful to you, kindly share it with friends.