Correct WAEC Marketing Questions and Answers 2022/2023 Objectives/Essay. This page is out for Candidates seeking an opportunity to do well in the ongoing WAEC SSCE Marketing Exams papers 1&2 (OBJ & theory). If you are ready to Answer WAEC Marketing Questions and Expo/runs, all you need is to follow the updates here accordingly.
But before we go into details on How to Download 2022 Marketing WAEC Questions and Answers Paper 1 and 2 ( OBJ & Theory) There are many secrets concerning The West African Examinations. Here we are going to give you Some Practice Questions From Past Marketing WAEC questions.
Marketing Questions and answers for WAEC OBJ & theory, Verified WAEC Expo for Marketing exams, WAEC Marketing Past Questions and Answers PDF, WAEC Marketing Objectives and theory answers. Marketing exams questions and answer tips for SSCE.
The West African Examination Council, WAEC objectives, and theory Answer for Marketing should be presented in a manner that meets the current marking Scheme. check on the latest updates on likely WAEC Questions and Answers for Marketing exams.
- WAEC Civic Education Questions and Answers
- WAEC Physical Education questions and Answers
- WAEC Mathematics Questions and Answers
- WAEC Chemistry Questions and Answers
Are WAEC Marketing 2022 Objectives Questions and Answers PDF Out?
WAEC 2022 Marketing objectives is another section of the exams whereby you will be required to choose the correct options.
The options may range from A to D or you may be required to take True or False. To answer these questions correctly, kindly read the questions at least 3 times. These will help you to pass the WASSCE 2022 questions very well.
Sample WAEC Marketing Past Questions and Answers:
1. Which of the following is an example of a Trade-in allowance_______
- A.Customer sales promotion
- B. Direct allowance
- C. dealers sales promotion
- D. Personal Allowance
The the correct Answers is A (Customer sales promotion)
2. The Total risk of a business is on which of the following______
- A. Underwritter
- B. Innovator
- C. Agent
The Answer is D (Entrepreneur)
3 ……….. is a pricing strategy which involves the addition of a margin to the total amount spend on production by a company
- A. Competitive pricing
- B. Geographical pricing
- C. Cost-plus pricing
- D. Psychological pricing
The Correct Answer is C (Cost-plus pricing)
4. An e-marketing abuses which involves an unauthorized use of somebody’s identity to extract information is known as ……?
- A. Phishing
- B. Spam
- D. Cyber fraud
The Answer is A (Hacking)
5. The platform where buyers and sellers are brought together to assist in the transfer of goods and services is_____
- A. Distribution
- B. Advertising
- C. Transportation
- D. Market
The Correct answer is A (Distribution)
6. Which of the following clearly define Branding in marketing ?
- A. Giving unique name to a product
- B. Packing a product for sale
- C. Classifying products into groups
- D. Using another company’s name
The Answer is A (Giving unique name to a product)
7. The activity that is involved in making products visible, accessible and attractive to consumers in a retail outlet is_____
- A. Personal selling
- B. Merchandising
- C. Direct selling
- D. Prospecting
The Answer is C (Direct selling)
8. One of the following channel member sells in small quantities to customers.
- A. A retailer
- B. A wholesaler
- C. An agent
- D. A broker
The Correct answer is A (A retailer)
9. One of the following of a small retailer is to_____
- A. Sell goods to the final consumers
- B. Grant credit to producers
- C. Sell goods in large quantities
- D. Break goods into small units
The Answer is B (Grant credit to producers)
10. Choose the rules below that guides international marketing.
- A. articles of association
- B. memorandum of association
- C. company’s annual report
- D. import restriction
The Answer is D (import restriction)
Today’s Objectives WAEC Questions and Answers loading…. keep refreshing this page.
SEE: WAEC TimeTable
Getting Marketing WAEC Essay Questions and Answers 2022
Correct WAEC Marketing theory Answers also know as Essay answers. This section requires that the candidate chose the questions from his or her country and answer.
The numbers of questions required Will be mentioned in the exam questions paper. Read the instructions and adhere to them very well.
WAEC Marketing Essay Past Questions and Answers:
- 1(a) What is a warehouse?
- (b) Describe any three types of warehousing.
- (c) State six functions of a warehouse
(a) Warehouse can be define as is a storage facility where goods are store or kept for safe custody and protection from damage of warehouse or a warehouse is a commercial building for a storage of goods.
(b) TYPES OF WAREHOUSE;
- Bonded warehouse
- Public warehouse
- Private warehouse
- Cooperative warehouse
(i) Bonded warehouse– This type of warehouse is a warehouse used for keeping dutiable goods until duties on them are paid,
(ii) Public warehouse-This type of warehouse is a warehouse owned and control by an independent business firm for the general use of all business people.
(iii) Private warehouse – This is a large storage facility owned and operated by a company for its own use,
(iv) Cooperative warehouse are organized and run on joint efforts of the people for mostly agricultural products. This is a warehouse
(c)Functions of a Warehouse
1(a) State five importance of middlemen in marketing.
(b)Explain five factors that can determine the type of channels of distribution to be used by a company.
2(a) Explain the following:
(i) consular invoice
(b) Explain seven factors that will influence the place Tochukwu will locate his grocery business.
3(a) Explain five stages in marketing planing
(b) State five uses of feedback in marketing research.
Latest/Today Marketing theory Questions and Answers for WAEC loading…
Where to Get Marketing Expo/Runs 2022 for WAEC SSCE
The WAEC Expo/runs on Marketing exams is what the majority of the candidates are searching for. We have gathered a lot of materials on the Marketing exams to help students as presented above. More are coming, to have the updates on marketing exams bookmark this page and always check back.
How to Answer WAEC Marketing Questions
Before you Answer WAEC 2021 Marketing questions make sure you:
- Pray to God your Creator and the giver of success
- Carefully read and follow the instructions in the exam questions paper
- Start With the questions you know very well
- Avoid unnecessary distraction from others
- Make sure you are conscious to the time allowed
- Fill in all your details where it is required.
I hope this WAEC Marketing Questions and Answers guide is helpful to you kindly share it with friends. If you have any questions, kindly use the comment box below.
- WAEC Expo for Marketing
- WAEC Questions and Answers for Marketing
- Marketing Past Questions and answers for WAEC
- Marketing essay Questions
- WAEC Marketing Objectives and theory expo
- WAEC Marketing exams questions with solutions