WAEC 2020/2021 Marketing Questions and Answers Objectives and theory. This page is out for Candidates seeking for an opportunity to do well in the ongoing WAEC Exams. If you are ready to Answer WAEC 2020 Marketing questions, all you need is to follow the updates here accordingly.
But before we go into details, WAEC Marketing answers 2020 pdf, Download WAEC 2020 Marketing questions and answers. There are many secrets concerning The West African Examinations. Here we are going to guide you on WAEC 220 Marketing Answers to questions.
WAEC Marketing 2020 Objectives Questions and Answers
WAEC 2020 Marketing Answers is another section of the exams whereby you will be required to choose the correct options. The options may range from A to D or you may be required to take True or False. To answer these questions correctly, kindly read the questions at least 3 times. These will help you to pass the WAEC 2020 Marketing questions very well.
Below are WAEC Marketing Past Questions
- The performance of business activities which direct the flow of goods and services from producer to consumer is
- Goods produced for immediate consumption by a household is classified as
A. industrial goods.
B. market goods.
C. durable goods.
D. consumer goods.
- One of the following is not a component of marketing mix.
- One of the following is not influenced by consumer behavior.
A. Life style
WAEC Marketing Essay Questions and Answers 2020
WAEC Marketing theory Answers also know as Essay answers. This section requires that the candidate chose the questions from his or her country and answer. The numbers of questions required Will be mentioned in the exam questions paper. Read the instructions and adhere to them very well.
WAEC Marketing Past Questions and Answerss
WAEC Marketing Essay Practice Questions
(1a) what is pricing?
Pricing can be defined as the amount/anything that is being used to facilitate change
(1b) Explain Marketing concept.
Marketing concept is premised on the identification and determination of the needs and wants of the prospective clients or customers,therefore the business firm must adapt to the 4ps of the marketing mix ie price,product,place and promotion to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of meeting and satisfying the needs and wants of the customers
1(a) State five importance of middlemen in marketing.
(b)Explain five factors that can determine the type of channels of distribution to be used by a company.
2(a) What is a warehouse?
(b) Describe any three types of warehousing.
(c) State six functions of a warehouse
3(a) Explain the following:
(i) consular invoice
(b) Explain seven factors that will influence the place Tochukwu will locate his grocery business.
4(a) Explain five stages in marketing planing
(b) State five uses of feedback in marketing research.
- WAEC Biology Questions and Answers
- WAEC Agric Science Questions and Answers
- WAEC Mathematics Questions and Answers
- WAEC English Language Questions and Answers
- WAEC Government Questions and Answers
- WAEC Chemistry Questions and Answers
- WAEC Literature in English Questions and Answers
- WAEC Computer studies Questions and Answers
- WAEC Civic Education Questions and Answers
- WAEC Physical Education questions and Answers
- WAEC Physics Questions and Answers
- WAEC Fishries questions and Answers
- WAEC Further mathematics Questions and Answers
- WAEC Physics Practical Questions and Answers
How to Answer WAEC Marketing Questions
- Before you Answer WAEC 2020 Marketing questions make sure you:
2. Pray to God your Creator and the giver of success
3. Carefully read and follow the instructions in the exam questions paper
4. Start With the questions you know very well
5. Avoid unnecessary distraction from others
6. Make sure you are conscious to the time allowed
7. Fill in all your details were it is required.
WAEC 2020 Marketing Answers Loading
I hope this article is helpful to you kindly share it with friends. If you have any questions, kindly use the comment box below.
- waec 2020 marketing theory question
- 2020 waec marketing expo
- Download WAEC Marketing Answers PDF
- WAEC Marketing answers 2019