Sure WAEC Marketing Questions and Answers 2021/2022 Objectives with Essay. This page is out for Candidates seeking for an opportunity to do well in the ongoing WAEC Marketing Exams. If you are ready to Answer WAEC Marketing Questions, all you need is to follow the updates here accordingly.
But before we go into details on How to Download 2021 WAEC Marketing questions and answers. There are many secrets concerning The West African Examinations. Here we are going to give you Some Practice Questions From Past Marketing WAEC questions.
Are WAEC Marketing 2021 Objectives Questions and Answers Out?
WAEC 2021 Marketing objectives is another section of the exams whereby you will be required to choose the correct options.
The options may range from A to D or you may be required to take True or False. To answer these questions correctly, kindly read the questions at least 3 times. These will help you to pass the WAEC 2021 questions very well.
Below are WAEC Marketing Past Questions
- The performance of business activities which direct the flow of goods and services from producer to consumer is
- Goods produced for immediate consumption by a household is classified as
A. industrial goods.
B. market goods.
C. durable goods.
D. consumer goods.
- One of the following is not a component of marketing mix.
- One of the following is not influenced by consumer behavior.
A. Life style
SEE: WAEC TimeTable
Getting WAEC Marketing Essay Questions and Answers 2021
WAEC Marketing theory Answers also know as Essay answers. This section requires that the candidate chose the questions from his or her country and answer. The numbers of questions required Will be mentioned in the exam questions paper. Read the instructions and adhere to them very well.
WAEC Marketing Essay Past Questions and Answers
(1a) what is pricing?
Pricing can be defined as the amount/anything that is being used to facilitate change
(1b) Explain Marketing concept.
Marketing concept is premised on the identification and determination of the needs and wants of the prospective clients or customers,therefore the business firm must adapt to the 4ps of the marketing mix ie price,product,place and promotion to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of meeting and satisfying the needs and wants of the customers
1(a) State five importance of middlemen in marketing.
(b)Explain five factors that can determine the type of channels of distribution to be used by a company.
2(a) What is a warehouse?
(b) Describe any three types of warehousing.
(c) State six functions of a warehouse
3(a) Explain the following:
(i) consular invoice
(b) Explain seven factors that will influence the place Tochukwu will locate his grocery business.
4(a) Explain five stages in marketing planing
(b) State five uses of feedback in marketing research.
Where to Get WAEC Marketing Expo
The WAEC Expo on Marketing exams is what the majority of the candidates are searching for. We have gathered a lot of materials on the Marketing exams to help students as presented above. more are coming, to have the updates on marketing exams bookmark this page and always check back.
- WAEC Biology Questions and Answers
- WAEC Agric Science Questions and Answers
- WAEC Mathematics Questions and Answers
- WAEC Chemistry Questions and Answers
- WAEC Computer studies Questions and Answers
- WAEC Civic Education Questions and Answers
- WAEC Physical Education questions and Answers
- WAEC Physics Questions and Answers
- WAEC Fishries questions and Answers
- WAEC Further mathematics Questions and Answers
How to Answer WAEC Marketing Questions
- Before you Answer WAEC 2020 Marketing questions make sure you:
2. Pray to God your Creator and the giver of success
3. Carefully read and follow the instructions in the exam questions paper
4. Start With the questions you know very well
5. Avoid unnecessary distraction from others
6. Make sure you are conscious to the time allowed
7. Fill in all your details were it is required.
I hope this WAEC Marketing Questions and Answers guide is helpful to you kindly share it with friends. If you have any questions, kindly use the comment box below.