WAEC Chemistry Questions and Answers 2022/2023 Objectives/Essay. Passing the Ongoing WAEC SSCE Examination with a good grade is the wish of all Science Students. Download Verified Chemistry WAEC Questions and Answers OBJ & theory and Likely WAEC Chemistry Expo for free.
The West African Examination Council (WAEC) Exams Chemistry exams Questions and Answers Paper 1 and 2 are found here with WAEC Chemistry Past Questions and Answers for practice purposes. The most important thing is to Read and Follow the article accordingly.
The likely Chemistry Questions for WAEC are ready for the Exams. it is now your duty to make good use of the resources provided here.
WAEC Chemistry Objectives 2022 Questions and Answers PDF
The Chemistry Examination will come in two parts in order words you will be taking paper one and paper two.
Paper one is the Objectives section. The questions will come with multiple choices. The options will be there for you, make sure you answer them wisely.
Sample Objectives Question.
1. The gas that can be collected by downward displacement of air is…..
B. Sulphur (iv) oxide
C. Carbon (iv)oxide
Answer: D ( Ammonia)
2. Which of the following when heated strongly in air will leave a metal as residue?
A. Sodium trioxonitrate (v)
B. Potassium trioxonitrate (v)
C. Silver trioxonitrate (v)
D. Lead(II) trioxonitrate(v)
ANSWER: D (Lead(II) trioxonitrate(v))
3. The existence of an element in two or more forms in the same physical state is known as…
4. Pollution of underground water by metal ions is very likely in a soil that has high ________
C. Chloride content
D. Nitrate content
5. Producer gas is a gas with low caloric value because it contains more ____
A. CO2 than O2
B. N2 than CO
C. CO2 than N2
D. N2 than CO2
How can you answer these objective questions? The questions are always very simple. Candidates fail because they fail to Read and Understand the questions very well. Take your time and read each question at least Twice before providing Answers.
Check out: WAEC Result Here
Chemistry objectives questions and answers for WAEC SSCE Exams loading…
2022 Chemistry Essay Questions and Answers for WAEC
This is the second part of the Examination that you will be expected to write down the answer in your answer booklet.
When the booklet is given to you, the first thing to do is to fill your details where necessary. Remember, writing all the correct answers without your name and other details on your booklet are useless. It is as good as not participating in the Exams at all. So make you do that first.
WAEC Chemistry Sample Questions
1.Explain the following:
- (a) Saponification
- (b) micelle
- (c) Oils
- (d) Fats
- (e) Saturated Fatty acid
- (f) Unsaturated Fatty acid
2.Draw a structural formula for each of the following:
- (i) methyl methanoate
- (ii) 2- methyl butanoic acid
- (iii) diethylamine
- (iv) hexane -16- diamine
- (v) benzene-1,4-dicarboxylic acid
3. (a)Describe with the aid of equation and diagram how trioxonitrate(v) is prepared in the laboratory
4. (a)Define Allotropy
- (b) Name two allotropes of carbon. How it can be shown that they are different forms of the same elements?
- (c) Mention two processes by which carbon(iv)oxide is released into the atmosphere.
- (d) State two properties of carbon(iv) oxide which can make it suitable for use as extinguishers.
5.(a)Mention two types of coal
- (b) when coal is heated strongly in retorts in the absence of air, four main product are obtained.
- (I) what is the process describe above?
- (II) Name the four products formed.
- (III) State two uses for any two of the products.
6.(a)Explain why sulphur (iv)oxide is purified before it is passed into the catalyst chamber of the contact process.
- (b) Give one reaction in each case to show how tetraoxosulphate(vi) acid behaves as
- (I) an oxidizing agent
- (Ii) an acid
- (III) a dehydrating agent.
Another point is that, do not struggle with questions immediately the exams commence. Start with the questions you know best. Remember are not required to answer all from this section, so try and pick out the best questions for yourself.
When you finish, endeavor to cross-check your work before submitting the answer booklet.
Chemistry theory questions and answers for WAEC SSCE Exams loading…
Where to get WAEC Chemistry Expo 2022
The likely Chemistry exams expo is given above and will be updated with time to meet demand as the exams are Ongoing. Check back.
How to answer Chemistry Questions:
The following steps are taken while answers the exams Questions:
- Read the questions not less than three times
- Try and understand every aspect of the questions
- Do not Rush to answer questions
- Adhere to instructions ( list when asked to list and explain where explanation is needed.)
- Answer only questions meant for your country.
- Make your Name and other details about your are Carefully written where required.
- Always begin with Questions you know very well.
- Cross check your answers before submission.
WAEC Chemistry Schedule Date and Time:
To make an effective preparation for the exams, Use your WAEC Timetable. The Date and Time for the Examination is indicated in the Timetable.
- Real WAEC Physics Questions and Answers
- Real WAEC Economics Questions and Answers
- Sure WAEC Commerce Questions and Answers
- Sure WAEC Biology Practical Questions and Answers
- Real WAEC Marketing Questions and Answers
- WAEC Syllabus for Literature
Chemistry Exams Marking Scheme
The West African Examination Council is responsible for the setting and marking of the Examination. The marking scheme already is out. To make A’s or B’s in the Exams, present your Answers appropriately.
I hope the WAEC Chemistry Questions and Answers was very useful to you. Feel free to use the comment box for any questions, we will give you feedback shortly.