WAEC Civic Education Questions and Answers 2022/2023 Objective and Theory. Download likely Civic Education Expo/runs for WAEC SSCE online. The West African Examination Council (WAEC) Exams Questions and Answers Specifically for Civic Education WAEC Questions with answers PDF for theory and objectives papers.
With WAEC Civic Education Past Questions and Answers for practice, candidates will know how exams will be set and appropriate ways to tackle the questions. If you have been looking for WAEC Civic Education Answers for papers 1 and 2 (OBJ & Theory), you are welcome
The WASSCE Examination time schedule for 2022 is as follows: …: Civic Education 2 Essay) from …., and 1 (Objectives). We equally make available WAEC Civic Educations Past Questions For Practice by Candidates. likely WAEC Question and Answers for Civic Education exams is here.
- WAEC Physics Questions and Answers
- WAEC Commerce Questions and Answers
- WAEC Biology Practical Questions and Answers
- WAEC Marketing Questions and Answers
WAEC 2022 Civic Education Objectives Questions and Answers PDF
Do you want to know whether the Civic Education Questions paper for the Exams is out? This is certainly the first thing to know. You need to be conscious of the fact that the Questions are ready for the Exams.
The Examination will come in two parts in order words you will be taking paper one and paper two.
Paper one is the Objectives section where the questions will come with multiple choice. The options will be there for you make sure you take the right options.
Below are Civic Education WAEC past objectives Questions.
1. Which of the following is not a major reason for political apathy
- A. bad governance
- B. unfulfilled political promises
- C. political violence
- D. cross carpeting phenomen
Correct Answer: D (cross carpeting phenomen)
2. Which of the following is described as An organized group that is independent of the state?
- A. civil society
B. pressure group
C. community group
D. civil defence
Answer is: B (pressure group)
3. The highest class in the public service is the?
- A. technical
- B. manipulative
- C. clerical
- D. administrative
Answer: D (administrative)
4. The standards that are considered ethical by an individual or the society are known as
- A. materialism
- B. rights
- C. values
- D. dignity
Correct Answer: C (values)
5. The status of being a legal member of a country is referred to as
- A. citizenship
- B. assylum
- C. alien
Correct Answer A (citizenship)
6. One of the following can best promote Human rights?
- A. political elites exercises discretionary powers
- B. relevant knowledge and information are acquired
- C. jungle justice is discouraged
- D. there is existing constitution
Correct Answer: D (there is existing constitution)
7.The society can be much more peaceful if individuals learn to
- A. seek redress in the court of law
B. gather knowledge about politics
C. understand the human right
D. respect and obey the law
Answer: D (respect and obey the law)
Latest Today’s Civic Education WAEC Objectives Questions and Answers Loading…
How can you answer these objective questions? The questions are always very simple. Candidates fail because they fail to Read and Understand the questions very well. Take your time and read each question at least Twice before providing Answers.
Civic Education Essay WAEC Questions and Answers 2022 PDF
This is the second part of the Examination that you will be expected to write down the answer in your answer booklet.
When the booklet is given to you, the first thing to do is to fill your details where necessary. Remember, writing all the correct answers without your name and other details on your booklet are useless. It is as good as not taking the Exams at all. So make you do that first.
Another point is that, do not struggle with questions immediately the exams commence. Start with the questions you know best. Remember are not required to answer all from this section, so try and pick out the best questions for yourself.
When you finish, endeavor to cross check your work before submitting the answer booklet.
Below Are Past Questions and Answers
1. a) What are values?
(b) State six importance of values to the Nigerian society.
ANS: (a) Values are the ideas, things or principles cherished by people in a society.
Latest Today’s Civic Education Theory Questions and Answers for WAEC Loading…
WAEC Civic Education Expo/Runs 2022/2023 for SSCE
The likely Civic Education Expo runs for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination are given in this page and More will be updated as the examination is going on. Always visit this page to have access to our WAEC exams updates.
To make an effective preparation for the exams, Use your WAEC Timetable. The Date and Time for the Examination is indicated in the Timetable.
Civic Education Marking Scheme for WAEC
The West African Examination Council is responsible for the setting of the Examination.
The marking scheme already is out. To make good grades, present your Answers appropriately.
How to answer Civic Education Questions:
The following steps are taken while answers the exams Questions:
- Read the questions not less than three times
- Try and understand every aspect of the questions
- Do not Rush to answer questions
- Adhere to instructions ( list when asked to list and explain where explanation is needed.)
- Answer only questions meant for your country.
- Make your Name and other details about your are Carefully written where required.
- Always begin with Questions you know very well.
- Cross-check your answers before submission.
If there is any contribution to the WAEC Civic Education Questions and Answers, the comment box is there for you to drop your opinion.
- WAEC Expo for Civic education exams
- WAEC Civic education objectives and Theory Questions and answers PDF
- WAEC past questions and answers for Civic education
- Civic education answers