This WAEC Commerce Questions and Answers 2021/2022 Objectives/Essay is for candidates who are prepared to perform well in the ongoing Commerce WAEC examinations. To make good use of the available likely WAEC Commerce Expoupdates, follow the instruction below.
Candidates are currently searching online for WAEC Commerce Questions 2021/2022? We are going to provide everything to help you. The Commerce Objectives/Essay answers is made available here. Keep reading
From the scheme of work, All WAEC questions are appearing very simple. The Commerce examination will consist of 2 papers, papers one and two. Paper one is Objectives while Paper two is the Essay
WAEC Commerce Objectives 2021 Questions and answers
The objective Section brings multichoice for you. Read the questions carefully before Taking your option,
The following are Sample Past questions on Commerce that may be repeated
section A [Objectives]
Answer ALL questions.
Shade your answers on the answer booklet provided.
1. Commerce can be defined as the study of how
- A. man utilizes the resources in his physical environment
- B. man produces, distributes and consumes his goods and services
- C. man buys, sells and distributes goods and services
- D. raw materials are changed into finished goods
ANSWER: C (man buys, sells and distributes goods and services)
2. …… activity turns processed raw materials into consumer and industrial goods is described as
- A. extractive
- B. manufacturing
- C. constructive
- D. processing
ANSWER: B ( manufacturing )
3. The production process that combines two or more raw materials into one end product is
- A. conditioning
- B. blending
- C. merging
- D. synthesis
ANSWER: B (blending)
4. A demonstration of social responsibility by a business is the payment of
- A. taxes to government
- B. dividends to shareholders
- C. interests on loans
- D. premium on insurance
ANSWER: A (dividends to shareholders)
Commerce Practice Questions
Candidates should attempt the following questions:
1. What does the term commerce describe?
A aids to trade and direct services
B direct services and industry
C industry and trade
D trade and aids to trade.
2. Division of labour in a firm leads to
A diseconomies of scale.
B longer working hours for the workforce.
C standardisation of products.
D the workforce being multi-skilled.
3. Industry, commerce and direct services are all needed for production because
A they are dependent on each other.
B they exist to create specialisation.
C they provide services to each other.
D they sell goods to each other.
4. Which function is not performed by a retailer?
A displaying goods
B grading goods
C manufacturing goods
D supplying goods.
5. Many people obtain credit from their local shops.
What is this called?
A cash discount
6. Problems with faulty goods have led to the growth of
A consumer protection.
C mail order.
D persuasive advertising.
7. What is a disadvantage of rapid and accurate communication systems?
A ability to communicate one message to multiple addresses
B employees within a company are not linked using networks
C greater speed of communication between businesses in different countries
D increased cost and complexity of methods used.
8. What is an advantage of telephone communication in business?
A copies of documents may be transmitted
B messages can be corrected before transmission
C problems may be discussed
D visual contact is made.
9. Which airport facility is likely to be the most important to a business exporting goods through an airport?
A currency exchanges
B duty free shops
C lifting gear
D luggage handling.
WAEC Commerce Essay Questions 2021
The theory part of the exams is very important. Don’t play with the instructions provided. The latest updates on the Essay part is coming soon, Check back.
- WAEC Mathematics Questions and Answers
- WAEC Biology Questions and Answers
- WAEC Chemistry Questions and Answers
- WAEC Agric Science Questions and Answers
- WAEC Literature in English Questions and Answers
- WAEC Marketing Questions and Answers
Commerce Expo 2021
To pass Commerce once and for all is what should bother students that are ready. Are you among this category? Remember to follow the instructions below.
WAEC 2021 is very simple, feel relaxed and tackle it squarely. Also, some candidates fail WAEC, not because they are dull or not brighter, but because they are not well informed. If you wish to do it yourself, key into the following:
1.HAVE A POSITIVE MINDSET:
2. AVOID BAD COMPANIES
3. SET GOOD TARGETS AND PLANS:
4. BUY RECOMMENDED BOOKS FOR WAEC
5. GET WAEC COMMERCE PAST QUESTIONS:
6. EARLY PREPARATION FOR WAEC :
7. DO NOT SKIP EXAMPLES AND EXERCISES:
8. TEST YOURSELF ON Commerce:
9. PRACTICING EVERY TIME
10. RECREATION IS IMPORTANT
11.DOING CONSTANT REVISION:
12. PARTICIPATE IN WAEC 2020 CLASSES:
WAEC commerce Questions and answers loading….If you have found this article helpful, feel free to share it with friends. They may be WAEC candidates as well. I wish you the very best. Use the comment box for any question.