This WAEC Commerce Questions and Answers 2023/2024 Objectives/Essay is for candidates who are prepared to perform well in the ongoing Commerce WAEC SSCE examinations Objectives and Theory (Paper 1 & 2), WAEC Questions and answers for Commerce. To make good use of the available likely WAEC Commerce Expo/runs updates, follow the exams instruction below.
Candidates are currently searching online for Commerce WAEC Questions and Answers 2023/2024? We are going to provide everything to help you. The latest updates on WAEC Commerce Objectives and theory answers ( Paper 1 and 2) is made available here. Keep reading for more on likely WAEC Questions and Answers for Commerce exams.
From the scheme of work, All WAEC questions are appearing very simple. The Commerce examination will consist of 2 papers, papers one and two. Solutions to WAEC Questions and answers for Commerce Objectives and Theory Papers. Paper one is the Objectives while Paper two is the Theory. The WASSCE Commerce Questions and Answers PDF download hereunder.
- WAEC Mathematics Questions and Answers
- WAEC Biology Questions and Answers
- WAEC Literature in English Questions and Answers
- WAEC Marketing Questions and Answers
WAEC Commerce Objectives 2023 Questions and Answers
The objective Section brings multichoice for you. Read the questions carefully before Taking your option,
The following are Sample Past questions on Commerce that may be repeated
section A [Objectives]
Answer ALL questions.
Shade your answers on the answer booklet provided.
1. Commerce can be defined as the study of how
- A. raw materials are changed into finished goods
- B. man produces, distributes and consumes his goods and services
- C. man buys, sells and distributes goods and services
- D. man utilizes the resources in his physical environment
ANSWER: C (man buys, sells and distributes goods and services)
2. …… activity turns processed raw materials into consumer and industrial goods is described as
- A. constructive
- B. manufacturing
- C. extractive
- D. processing
CORRECT ANSWER: B ( manufacturing )
3. The production process that combines two or more raw materials into one end product is
- A. synthesis
- B. blending
- C. merging
- D. conditioning
CORRECT ANSWER: B (blending)
4. A demonstration of social responsibility by a business is the payment of
- A. taxes to government
- B. premium on insurance
- C. interests on loans
- D. dividends to shareholders
CORRECT ANSWER: A (dividends to shareholders)
5.Speed is an important factor to be considered for choice of means of transport where goods are
- A. bulky
- B. interior
- C. fragile
- D. perishable
Correct Answer: D (perishable)
6. One of the listed means of payment requires acceptance by the debtor to make it valuable?
- A. Bearer’s cheque
- B. Promissory note
- C. Postal order
- D. Bill of exchange
Correct Answer: D (Bill of exchange)
7. Tradable goods has one of the following qualities.
- A. homogeneity
- B. heterogeneity
- C. divisibility
- D. perishability
Correct Answer: D (perishability)
Commerce WAEC Practice Past Questions
Candidates should attempt the following questions:
1. What does the term commerce describe?
- C industry and trade
- B direct services and industry
- A aids to trade and direct services
- D trade and aids to trade.
2. Division of labour in a firm leads to
- the workforce being multi-skilled.
- B longer working hours for the workforce.
- C standardisation of products.
- D A diseconomies of scale.
3. Industry, commerce and direct services are all needed for production because
- A they provide services to each other.
- B they exist to create specialisation.
- C they are dependent on each other.
- D they sell goods to each other.
4. Which function is not performed by a retailer?
- A supplying goods.
- B grading goods
- C manufacturing goods
- D displaying goods
5. Many people obtain credit from their local shops.
What is this called?
- A overdraft.
- B lay-by
- C leasing
- D cash discount
6. Problems with faulty goods have led to the growth of
- A persuasive advertising.
- B insurance.
- C mail order.
- D consumer protection.
Today’s Commerce objectives Questions and Answers for WAEC SSCE loading..
WAEC Commerce Essay Questions 2023 PDF
The theory part of the exams is very important. Don’t play with the instructions provided. The latest updates on the Essay part is coming soon, Check back.
Today’s Commerce theory Questions and Answers for WAEC SSCE loading.. keep checking
Commerce Expo/Runs 2023 for WAEC SSCE
To pass Commerce once and for all is what should bother students that are ready. Are you among this category? Remember to follow the instructions below.
WAEC 2023 is very simple, feel relaxed and tackle it squarely. Also, some candidates fail WAEC, not because they are dull or not brighter, but because they are not well informed.
If you wish to do it yourself, key into the following:
- HAVE A POSITIVE MINDSET:
- AVOID BAD COMPANIES
- SET GOOD TARGETS AND PLANS:
- BUY RECOMMENDED BOOKS FOR WAEC
- GET WAEC COMMERCE PAST QUESTIONS:
- EARLY PREPARATION FOR WAEC :
- DO NOT SKIP EXAMPLES AND EXERCISES:
- TEST YOURSELF
- PRACTICING EVERY TIME
- RECREATION IS IMPORTANT
- DOING CONSTANT REVISION:
- PARTICIPATE IN WAEC 2023 CLASSES:
WAEC Commerce Questions and answers loading….If you have found this article helpful, feel free to share it with friends. They may be WAEC candidates as well. I wish you the very best. Use the comment box for any question.
- WAEC Expo for Commerce
- WAEC Commerce Past Question
- Objectives Questions for Commerce
- WAEC Commerce theory Questions