WAEC GCE Chemistry Question and Answers to objectives and Theory 2022/2023. Download likely verified WAEC GCE Chemistry Expo/runs, and learn how to answer the Ongoing WAEC GCE 2022 Chemistry Questions Paper 1 & 2 today.
Here, Candidates are provided with Likely Chemistry WAEC GCE Questions and answers (OBJ & Theory) from the Chemistry scheme of work/syllabus. Practice the WAEC Chemistry past questions paper as you move on.
UPDATED: The West African Examination Council, WAEC GCE Chemistry objectives and theory Answers should be presented in a manner that will meet the standard of the Chemistry exam-making Scheme. The instructions are here for you, take this subject very important.
WAEC GCE Chemistry 2022 Objectives Questions and Answers
WAEC GCE Chemistry exam answers and questions Objectives and Essay are solved and broken down to the understanding of all. And the authenticity of this WAEC 2022 GCE Chemistry solutions to questions has been tested and confirmed to be great.
So if you are seriously in need of this WAEC GCE questions as well as the answers, then you don’t have to worry because we have all your problems solved in all angles.
SEE: WAEC GCE Timetable
The objectives part of the exams is always very simple. you will be expected to take just an option from multiple choices./ make sure you go through the question over and over again before making your choice.
Chemistry Answers for WAEC GCE Loading….
See below for your WAEC 2022 GCE Chemistry live Questions…
WAEC GCE CHEMISTRY OBJ
1. An acid is a substance in which present of water produces….
- A. Salt
- B. Oxygen
- C. Hydrogen
- D. Hydroxonium ions.
2. Which of the following is a general methods o preparing acid?
- A. Direct Combination of constituents
- B. Reaction between anhydride and water
- C. Reaction between base and amphotric oxide
- D. Dissolution of hydroxides followed by neutralization
3. The number of Hydroxonium ions produced by one molecule of an acid in aqueous Solution is it’s
- A. Acidity
- B. Basicity
- C. Concentration
- D. pH
4. The important basic raw materials for the chemical industries are the following except
- A. Air
- B. Petroleum
- C. Limestone
- D. Water
5. Example of Chemical include except
- A. Dye stuff
- B. Additives
- C. Perfumes
- D. Sodium hydroxides
6. Plastic are polymers whose production technique involves all except
- A. High pressure
- B. Low temperature
- C. High temperature
- D. Salting
7. What quantity of electron ( in one mile) is lost when one mile of ion(II) ions oxidized to ion (III) ions
- A. 4 moles
- B. 3 moles
- C. 2 moles
- D. 1 mole
8. The entropy and enthalpy is a system are a measure of
- A. A degree of disorderliness and heat content respectively
- B. Heat content and degree of disorderliness respectively
- C. Heat content of a system only
- D. Degree of disorderliness only.
9. The function of cotton wool in Chemical reaction is to..
- A. Support the smaller breaker
- B. Reduce heat loss from the system
- C. Absorb any liquid that spills over
- D. Protect the reactants from light.
Chemistry Essay WAEC GCE Questions and Answers 2022 PDF
Past Essay Answers
They both have the same number of electron in the outermost shell
Mg^2+->Na^+->Ne The size of positive ion is less than that of the neutral atom
C-F>C-O>C-N>C-H(order of polarity).
4Be=1S^2 2S^2 12mg =1S^2 2S^2 2P^6 3S^2.
4Be and 12Mg have similar chemical properties because they belong to the same group in the periodic table. Both
4Be and 12Mg belongs to group II in the periodic table hence they have similar chemical properties.
Transition element: Transition elements are those element with partially or incompletely filled d-orbital. Transition metal form coloured ion (or compound), they acts as catalyst,they have variable oxidation stat, they are paramagnetic, they form complex compound or coordination compound
The answers to the Today’s Essay questions for WAEC GCE Chemistry are coming your way very soon…Keep refreshing the page.
- WAEC GCE Mathematics Questions and Answers
- WAEC GCE Biology Questions and Answers
- WAEC GCE English Language Questions and Answers
2022 Chemistry Expo/Runs for WAEC GCE
WAEC GCE Chemistry Answers to essay 2022 is coming your way in a moment. Keep refreshing this page
We want to eliminate a situation where you sit in the exam hall and without knowing what to write. The problem will soon be solved if and only if you refresh the page so you can see live Answers for the remaining WAEC GCE Chemistry.
I believe the guide on WAEC GCE Chemistry Questions and Answers is very interesting? Kindly share the good news with your friends. Use the comments section below for your questions and contribution, we will respond immediately.