WAEC GCE Government Question and Answers 2021/2022 to objectives and Essay. Download likely verified WAEC GCE Government expo/runs, WAEC Government Answers for Paper 1 & 2, and 2021 Government WAEC GCE Questions objectives and Theory here.
Here you will be guided on how to answer WASSCE GCE Government exams questions. To achieve this we have provided likely WAEC GCE Government Expo from past questions for all candidates to practice and an Idea of the expected questions.
Are you equally searching for WAEC government syllabus, WAEC GCE Government past questions and answers? You are on the right page
WAEC GCE 2021 Government Questions and Answers OBJ / Theory
WAEC GCE objectives and theory Government answers and questions Objectives and Essay are dealt with here in details. And the authenticity of this WAEC 2021 GCE Government solutions to questions has been tested and confirmed to be sure.
So if you are seriously in need of this WAEC GCE questions as well as the answers, then you don’t have to worry because we have all your problems solved in all angles.
Before now, we believed you have undergone the following steps
- Covered WAEC GCE syllabus 2021
- made use of the recommended textbooks
- Have self-confidence
- Pray to God your Creator
- Followed the questions presented to you very well
WAEC GCE Government Answers Loading…
WAEC GCE 2020 Government Answers loading…
See below for your WAEC 2020 GCE government live Questions…
WAEC 2021 GCE Government Questions for Practice
The objectives part of the exams is always very simple. you will be expected to take just an option from multiple choices./ make sure you go through the question over and over again before making your choice.
SEE: WAEC GCE Timetable
Below are sure WAEC GCE Government questions.
WAEC Government OBJ
Power differs from influence in that it is
A. persuasive while influence is directive
B. coercive while influence is harmful
C. coercive while influence is persuasive
D. arrogant while influence is corruptive
2. The standing committee of a legislature is one
A. whose member stand while delibrating
B. that has statutory responsibities
C. that perform adhoc functions
D. that has legislators as members.
3. Where the constitution is supreme,unconstitutional acts of the executive and the the legislature can be checked by the courts through
B. judicial review
C. vote of no confidence
4. The central decision-making organ of a confederation is made up of
A. technocrats appointed by the units
B. politicians elected from the confederal constituencies
C. politicians nominated by the government of member states
D. representatives of pressure groups.
5. Which of the following is true of a parliamentary system of government?
A. clear seperation of government organs.
B. strict operation of bicameral legislature.
C. removal of government by impeachment.
D. adherence to majority rule.
6. A major feature of authoritarianism is that government is
7. The central point of capitalism, as expounded by Karl Marx, is that
A. capitalist profit is the surplus value obtained from workers labour
B. workers are inherently incapable of being owners of their labour
C. capitalists shall always increase worker earning capacity through wages
D. capitslists shall always readily consent to workers welfare demands.
8. A constitution that requires a plebiscite or a referendum to be amended is
9. An important function of a constitution is that it
A. provide a framework for the study of government
B. facilities cross-fertilization of ideas of governance
C. serves as the fountian head of authority for the execise of power
D. promotes citizen participation in government and administration.
Government Theory 2021 Questions and Answers for WAEC GCE
The following are GCE government Past Questions:
Outline three merits and three demerits of Separation of Powers.
2. Explain six functions performed by political parties in your country.
3. Describe six factors that can determine the effectiveness of pressure groups
4. Explain six duties expected to be performed by a citizen of a state.
5. (a) What is a state?
(b) Outline five reasons why individuals must belong to a state.
6. How did the people of British West African territories govern themselves before the
advent of colonial rule.
7. What are the main criticisms levelled against the 1946 Richards Constitution of Nigeria.
8. Outline six benefits Nigeria derives from her membership of the United Nations
The answers to the Essay questions for WAEC GCE Government is coming your way very soon…Keep refreshing the page.
WAEC 2021 GCE government Expo/Runs
WAEC GCE Government Answers to essay 2021 is coming your way in a moment. Keep refreshing this page
We want to eliminate a situation where you sit in the exam hall and without knowing what to write.
The problem will soon be solved if and only if you refresh the page so you can see live Answers for the remaining GCE Government.
If there is any Questions regarding the guidelines given above on WAEC GCE Government Questions and Answers use the comment sections below,