Free WAEC Government Questions and Answers 2022/2023 to Objectives/Essay. Download likely Government Expo/runs for SSCE exams and learn how to Answer Government WAEC questions at ease. Candidates interested in the runs should make good use of the randomly repeated WAEC 2022 Government Questions and Answers.
I hope you are ready to get the latest free WAEC Government Questions and solutions for Paper1 & 2 (OBJ & theory)? With the Exam Expo/runs Candidates will be able to answer the questions and Pass very well with A1 when the WAEC Result is out. likely WAEC Objectives and theory Questions and Answers for Government available.
The West African Examination Council (WAEC) Schedule from the timetable is on. You will Also Have WAEC Government Past Questions and Answers to get you adequately prepared. See more on WAEC Government objectives and theory Questions and Answers below.
With the aid of Government questions and answers in WAEC, the student will be able to have access to some tips that will help them to solve problems. To successfully make the best out of this likey Free WAEC answers website, follow the instructions given accordingly.
- WAEC Marketing Questions and Answers
- WAEC Mathematics Questions and Answers
- WAEC Biology Questions and Answers
- WAEC Physics Questions and Answers
- WAEC Chemistry Questions and Answers
WAEC Government 2022 Objectives Questions and Answers PDF
The WASSCE Government Examination Will have Two parts, the Objectives, and the theory Section. This is otherwise known as Paper 1 and paper 2
Paper 1: This is the objective section which may consist of 50 questions or more whereby candidates are expected to attempt all questions.
Paper 2: This is an essay part containing at least six questions for candidates to attempt any four. the time assigned is always 2 hours.
SEE: WAEC TimeTable
Practice WAEC Government Sample Questions and Answers
During the exam period, you will be required to read the questions carefully and take the right option.
1.The federal system of government whereby the power is shared between the Centre and state governments is known as…
- A. judicial power
- B. exclusive power
- C. concurrent power
- D. legislative power
Correct Answer: C ( Concurrent Power)
2. One of the following is an advantage of quick decision making
- A. unicameralism
- B. republicanism
- C. federalism
- D. constitutionalism
Correct Answer: A ( unicameralism )
3. The prerogative power resides with the …
- A. ombudsman
- B. executive
- C. national assembly
- D. civil organization
Correct Answer: B ( Executive)
4. The organ of government responsible for the implementation of policies in a state is known as….
- A. legislature
- B. judiciary
- C. executive
- D. public bureau
Correct Answer: C (Executive)
5. A citizen is an individual who
- A. has the legal and political rights in a country
- B. has lived in a country for sometime
- C. enjoys only economic rights
- D. enjoys immunity in the country
Correct Answer: A (A citizen has the legal and political rights in a country)
6. …… is a condition for granting citizenship to a foreigner?
- A. Swearing an oath of allegiance
- B. Possession of a university degree
- C. A registered member of a political party
- D. Possession of an international passport
Correct Answer: A (Swearing an oath of allegiance)
7. Citizenship can be acquired through all of the following methods except
- A. marriage
- B. nationalization
- C. naturalization
- D. birth
Correct Answer: B (nationalization)
8. Which of the following exists in a one – party state?
- A. Only the workers party is allowed to exist
- B. Only the students’ party is allowed to exist
- C. Elections to the legislature are held at the party’s conference
- D. The ruling party is the only legal party
Correct Answer: D (The ruling party is the only legal party)
9. Indicate the party systems below that best represents all shades of opinions?
- A. One- party
- B. Two -party
- C. Multi-party
- D. Elite- party
Correct Answer: C (Multi-party)
10.Politics is practically demonstrated during
- A. electioneering campaigns
- B. inter-party consultative meetings
- C. formation of political parties
- D. parliamentary debates
Correct Answer: A(electioneering campaigns)
Correct Tody’s Government objectives Questions and Answers for WAEC SSCE loading…
WAEC Questions and Answers for Government loading…..
Download Government Essay WAEC Questions and Answers 2022 PDF
WAEC Government theory Questions and Answers. This is Paper 2 where you will be required to select any four you know best and answers.
PAPER 2 (Essay)
Answer only Four questions in the section.
Write your answers in the answer booklet provided.
Below are Past Questions for Pracice:
(a) State six functions of government of a state.
(b) State five reasons for the study of government.
- (a) Explain the concept of political participation.
(b) Highlight any four methods of political participation.
- (a) What are the limitations to the application of Rule of law?
(b) Highlight the merits and demerits of a two-party system.
- (a) Highlight any four major objectives of the foreign policy of anyone West African Country.
(b) Outline any four ways of preventing military intervention in politics.
- Highlight five reasons for the slow rate of nationalism in French-speaking West Africa.
- Identify five challenges facing the Commonwealth of Nations.
Correct Tody’s Government theory Questions and Answers for WAEC SSCE loading…
Where to get WAEC 2022 Government Expo/Runs for SSCE Exams
To have access to the WAEC exams available, Candidates should check for any updates regarding the exams here. In addition to that, make sure you read the Questions not less than three-time before providing the solutions.
How to Answer Government Questions in WAEC
The following are the steps that will guide students on how to Answer WAEC Government questions Successfully
- Follow the Exams instructions
- Read and understand the Exams questions
- Do not spend much time in one Question
- Avoid Laziness in the Examination hall
- Make sure to start from the questions you know Best
- Confirm your work before submitting it
I hope the article on WAEC Government Questions and Answers was very useful to you, kindly leave your question on the comment box, one of our admin will attend to you shortly.
- WAEC Expo for Government
- Government Past Questions PDF
- Objectives Questions and Answers for Government
- Government theory Answers for WAEC