WAEC Literature in English Questions and Answers 2021/2022 | Objectives/Essay pdf: For Candidates searching for Official WAEC Literature in English Questions, You have every opportunity to gather the right information provided here on WAEC Literature in English Answers inorder to make your exams a huge success. The page equally contains Literature past questions that may be repeated.
Candidates searching online for WAEC Literature in English Questions will learn how to answers WAEC Literature in English Questions pdf provided with likely WAEC Literature in English Expo 2021, WAEC 202 Literature Runz, Literature in English Prose answers, etc. All these answers are made available here, keep reading
To pass WAEC Literature in English once and for all is what should bother students that are ready. Are you among this category? Remember to follow the instructions below. WAEC is not dificult, feel relaxed and tackle it squarely.
SEE: WAEC TimeTable
Also, some candidates fail WAEC, not because they are dull or not brighter, but because they are not well informed. If you wish to do it yourself, key into the following:
WAEC Literature in English Objectives Questions and Answers 2021 ( Expo)
The following are WAEC Literature Past Questions and Answers that may be repeated
Below are WAEC literature-in-English Past Questions and Answers to OBJ/ESSAY that may likely be repeated
SECTION A OBJ
1. Read the extract below and answer this question.
But the towering earth was tired of sitting in one position. She moved, suddenly, and the houses crumbled, the mountains heaved horribly, and the work of a million years was lost.
The predominant figure of speech in the above extracts is
- A. Oxymoron
- B. Metaphor
- C. Simile
- D. Personification
2. The subject matter of the above extract is
- A. earthquake
- B. house movement
- C. sea waves
- D. storm
3. Beauty in poetry depends mainly on
- A. expression and rhythm
- B. length and theme
- C. vowels and consonants
- D. mood and verse form
4. The three major forms of literature are
- A. tragedy,comedy, tragi-comedy
- B. poetry,drama,folktales
- C. drama,lyric,prose fiction
- D. poetry, drama,prose
5. Which of the following is common to all forms of literature?
- A. language
- B. chorus
- C. action
- D. narrator
6. Pick the odd item from the list below
- A. tragedy
- B. comedy
- C. epilogue
- D. tragi-comedy
7A group of actors in a play is called
- A. characters
- B. cast
- C. chorus
- D. prompters
8. A novel is usually written in
- A. prose
- B. verse
- C. scenes
- D. stanzas
9. What distinguishes a novel from a play is
- A. characters
- B. setting
- C. narration
- D. theme
- WAEC Physics Questions and Answers
- WAEC Economics Questions and Answers
- WAEC Commerce Questions and Answers
- WAEC Biology Practical Questions and Answers
- WAEC Marketing Questions and Answers
- WAEC Government Questions and Answers
WAEC Literature in English 2021 Drama and Poetry Questions and answers
The following are Past Questions That may be repeated
SECTION A (African Drama)
Dele Charley – The Blood of a Stranger.
1. How does love for wealth and power influence the actions of the characters in the play.
2. Examine Wara’s role in the development of the plot.
Frank Ogodo Ogbeche – Harvest of Corruption.
3. Consider Aloho as a foil to Ogeyi
4. How does Chief Haladu Ade-Amaka manipulate justice to his own advantage?
SECTION B (Non-African Drama)
Lorraine Hansberry – A Raisin in the Sun.
5. To what extent are the dreams of the Younger family fulfilled in the play?
6. Dicuss the living conditions of the Younger family.
Goldsmith – She Stoops to Conquer.
7. Compare the relationship between Tony and Constance with that between young Marlow and Kate
8. What makes Mr. Hardcastle a humorous character?
SECTION C (African Poetry)
9. Relate the tittle of the poem Ambush to the WAEC 2020 Literature in English Objectives and theory answerstheme of frustrated dreams.
10. Comment on the poets’s use of imagery in The Dinning Table.
SECTION D (Non-African Poetry)
11. Comment on Birches as a descriptive poem.
12. Examine the relationship between God and man in The Pulley.
Remember that the objectives part is a multichoice section that requires candidates to choose just an option. take your time to read through the questions before answering them.
How to Pass WAEC Literature in English Essay Questions
Below are tips for WAEC Literature in English Answers to Questions 2020
1.BE POSITIVE IN MINDSET:
It is obvious that until your mindset is positive, your life will not be positive. As you are getting yourself ready for WAEC 2020, you must develop a positive mindset towards your fate. Avoid words like, “WAEC Literature is very hard I don’t know whether I will pass” and don’t believe anyone that says you cannot pass WAEC 201 Literature in English on your own.
Have the mentality, “If others passed WAEC 2020 Literature in English in the past, then I will be like them. Refuse to be identified with failure or those that failed in the past. Even if this year’s WAEC Exam is not your first time, it doesn’t mean that you cannot pass WAEC 2020 Literature in English this time around. Sit for maths 2020/2020 will a refined mindset. Nothing will make you fail WAEC 2020. Until your mindset is positive, your life will not be positive.
2. SATAY AWAY FROM BAD COMPANIES
If you are really serious about passing WAEC 2020 Literature in English, try and avoid bad companies. They will discourage and engage you in activities that will not enhance your success. Remember that their mindset may not correspond to yours.
3. GOOD TARGETS AND PLANS ARE USEFUL WEAPONS
If you have made up your mind to pass WAEC 2020, the next thing you should do is set targets. Write down the type of grades you want in Neco 2020. Try and create a timetable and master plan to achieve your set goals. Remember, it takes nothing to dream but it takes everything to focus on your dream.
4. BUY RECOMMENDED BOOKS FOR YOUR WAEC :
One of your plans should be getting the WAEC 2020 Literature in English recommended textbooks. Normally, the West African Examination Council recommends books for the examination. In WAEC 2020 where certain novels are compulsory, you are not free to use any textbook to prepare for WAEC in English exam. Some topics are more difficult to understand. If you have any topic you are finding difficult to understand, then get another textbook that will make things simple for you.
5. GET WAEC LITERATURE IN ENGLISH PAST QUESTIONS:
This is a very good plan. Since NECO and WAEC are of the same standard, you could use the same past questions to study for both. If you are confused on how to get neco or waec past questions. They are sold in good bookshops around. It is possible that the school where you registered could offer to give you some current past questions that will help you in WAEC 2020 Literature in English.
6. START YOUR READING FOR WAEC :
Stop wasting your time. Now that you have gotten textbooks and past questions, the next thing is to begin your reading. Early reading and practice is good for you; you will pass well on WAEC 2020 Literature in English
7. EXAMINE YOURSELF
This is a good practice. Once in awhile, answer full one-year Literature in English past questions on your own without checking the answers. Then mark to see your score. This will help you in many aspects.
8. DOING CONSTANT PRACTICE :
Don’t get discouraged when certain topics are annoying, keep on practicing until you master everything. Never give up and never say never. Keep on keeping on….
09. CREATE TIME FOR RECREATION
Create time for yourself where you play and ease off stresses. Do not overwork yourself; it can make you waste time unnecessarily. One you work more than necessary, you are not gaining anything.
10. CONSTANT REVISION IS VERY IMPORTANT:
Doing constant practice is a good idea for WAEC 2020. Don’t just read a topic and forget about it. Revision helps; always go through what you have read over and over again.
11. PARTICIPATING IN WAEC CLASSES AND TUTORIALS:
Attend classes as a student. Attending regular classes makes it easier for you to do well in WAEC. Do not feel too big to learn from teachers no matter how small or dull they may be. You can also attend other classes that may help outside your normal classes.
I hope you will make good use of the above WAEC Literature in English Questions and Answers. Note that the questions are past questions. Kindly share it with friends. use the comment box for any opinion.