WAEC Mathematics Questions and Answers 2021/2022 Objectives and Essay. Get Free WAEC Mathematics Expo today for free. Candidates searching for Official WAEC Maths Questions and answers, You have every opportunity to gather the right information provided here in order to make your WAEC Mathematics exams a huge success.
The page equally contains verified WAEC Maths past questions that are likely expo for candidates. In addition to the Past and random repeated WAEC Mathematics Questions Paper 1 and 2, the sylvastallone.com team will show you how to attempt the exam questions.
The Mathematics answers to questions here are broken down into layman knowledge. Try as a student to apply every idea in answering the questions presented before you in the examination hall.
Remember the Mathematics Examination Will have Two parts, the Objectives, and the theory Section. The current mathematics answers are not available now.
After the WAEC Mathematics Exams Schedule below, You will have Mathematics Past and Sample objectives questions and answers.
Download WAEC Mathematics Objectives Questions and Answers 2021
The WAEc Mathematics Questions are ready for the Exams, The Maths Questions and Answers can be download here, all you need to do is to follow the updates and download it into your device.
SEE: WAEC TimeTable
Core WAEC Mathematics Exams Schedule 2021:
PAPER 1: This will consist of fifty multiple-choice objective questions, drawn from the common areas of the WAEC syllabus, to be answered in just 1½ hours for 50 marks.
PAPER 2: will come with thirteen essay questions in two sections – Sections A and B, to be answered in 2½ hours for 100 marks. Candidates will be required to answer ten questions in all
WAEC Mathematics Sample past Questions.
1. Find the sum of the first for term given that the 2nd and 5th terms of a G.P are 6 and 48 respectively.
- A. -45
- B. -17
- C. 17
- D. 32
- E. 45
Answer: E (45)
2. If sinθθ = K find tanθθ, 0° ≤≤ θθ ≤≤ 90°.
- A. 1-K
- B. kk−1kk−1
- C. k1−k2√k1−k2
- D. k1−kk1−k
- E. kk2−1√
Answer: C ( k1−k2√k1−k2 ) See Solution Below:
3. Find the 8th term of the A.P -3, -1, 1 ……
- A. 14
- B. 11
- C. -9
- D. -11
- E. -18
Answer: B ( 11 ) Crosscheck the answer below:
Un = a + (n-1)d
= -3 + (8 – 1)2
4. If cos 60° = 1/2, which of the following angle has cosine of -1/2?
- A. 30o
- B. 120o
- C. 150o
- D. 210o
- E. 300o
Answer: B ( 120o ) See the Solution Below:
cos 60° = 1/2, cos(180° – 60°) = -1/2
cos120° = -1/2
Mathematics Past Questions and Answers
Candidates are expected to attempt the following questions:
5. Multiply 110 2 by 11 2
- (A) 1100
- (B) 1101
- (C) 1110
- (D) 1111
- (E) 10010
6. A school P is 16km due west of a school Q. what is the
bearing of Q from P ?
- (A) 060 0
- (B) 090 0
- (C) 180 0
- (D) 270 0
- (E) 326 0
7. Which of the following is equivalent to 556 0 W.
- (A) 044 0
- (B) 056 0
- (C) 134 0
- (D) 236 0
- (E) 360 0
WAEC Mathematics 2021 Essay Questions and Answers
Remember the Theory questions will come after the objectives part, Make you select and answer the ones you know best.
1) (a) Calculate the compound interest and the final amount on
N40000 for 2 yrs at 5% per annum.
(i) 4ms – 15mt – 6mt + 10ns
(ii) Mx + ny – nx – my
2) (a) convert (i) 214 to base 5 (ii) (10001 2 ) 2 to base 10
(b) If 40 students can consume 100kg bag of beans in 5
weeks. How long will the bag of beans last for (a) 16 students
(b) 60 students
(c) Evaluate 111111 2 11 2 and leave your answer in base two
3. (a) The probability that a malaria patient (M) survives when administered with a newly discovered drug is 0.27 and the probability that a thyphoid patient (T) survives when injected with another newly discovered drug is 0.85.
What is the probability that;
i. either of the two patients survives?
ii. of two patients survive?
iii. at least one of the two patients survive?
(b) Give your answers correct to 2 significant figures.
4. The frequency distribution of the weight of 100 participants in a high jump competition is as
|Weight (kg)||20-29||30 – 39||40 – 49||SO – 59||60 – 69||70-79|
|pa rtici pa nts||10||18||22||25||16||9|
(a) Construct the cumulative frequency table.
(b) Draw the cumulative frequency curve.
(c) From the curve, estimate the:
(ii) semi-interquartile range;
(iii) probability that a participant chosen at random weighs at least 60 kg.
WAEC Maths Scheme of Work
WAEC Mathematics 2021 Objectives and Theory Answers to Questions. The West African Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination is normally conducted yearly for Students at the senior Secondary school Student. The Exams are normally set based on the syllabus.
- WAEC English Language Questions and Answers
- WAEC Economics Questions and Answers
- WAEC Physics Questions and Answers
- WAEC Chemistry Questions and Answers
- WAEC Government Questions and Answers
- WAEC Literature in English Questions and Answers
- WAEC Biology Questions and Answers
- WAEC Agric Science Questions and Answers
- WAEC Biology Practical Specimens Answers
- WAEC Mathematics Syllabus
Mathematics Expo 2021/2022
The following are the steps that will guide students on how to Answer WAEC Mathematics questions Successfully
1. Do what you are told to do.
it is a well-known fact that candidates do not care about the instructions given to them during Examination. This is very unwelcoming, Any Candidate can easily due to the negligence of the Examination instructions: try your best to follow what you are asked to do.
2. Read the Exams questions Carefully
Never jump to answer questions. Read the Exams Questions Carefully before attempting to provide answers. This is very important because it will help you to understand the question better. Some students do not take time to read the exam questions and as a result, provide wrong answers.
3. Do not Waste time on a particular Question
Time management is very vital as long as WAEC Mathematics is a concern. Do not waste all your time trying to answer just a question, you have a lot to answer. Many students are fund of abandoning the allocated time only to discover that they are harming themselves. You need time to answer the required number of questions.
4. Be active in the Examination hall
Laziness is failure itself. Many Students are very Lazy, they give incomplete answers to questions and sometimes fail to answer the required number of questions. Follow the questions accordingly to get the full marks.
5. Do not Waste time on Questions you don’t know
There is no need for you to start struggling with questions you are not familiar with, go to the ones you have an idea of. If you waste time on questions you don’t know, there will be no time for you to answer the one you know very well.
6. Create time to check your work before submitting it
many candidates waste their time unnecessarily only to rush and submit their answer booklets filled with mistakes. Cross-check your work at least once more before submission. This will help you to complete all the uncompleted answers and correct mistakes
I hope you enjoyed our guides on WAEC Mathematics Questions and Answers. Share it with friends. If there are any questions use the comment box below