WAEC Physics Questions and Answers 2022/2023 Objectives & Essay pdf: For Candidates searching for Official Physics 2022 WAEC Questions and answers, You have every opportunity to gather the right information provided here for free on likely Physics Expo runs for WAEC SSCE Exams today Paper 1 & 2.
In order to make your Physics Exams paper 1 &2 (OBJ & Theory) a huge success, make good use of the WAEC Physics past questions and answers that may be repeated provided here. read more on WAEC Questions and Answers for Physics SSCE exams.
Candidates are equally searching online for WAEC Physics Questions Essay and OBJ, Solution to Physics questions 2022, runz 2022, and Physics Objectives/Theory Answers for WAEC is made available here.
The West African Examination Council, WAEC Physics objectives, and Theory Answers are expected to presented in such a way that it corresponds to the WAEC SSCE marking Scheme. If you wish to know more about the Physics Exams updates, keep reading.
To pass WAEC Physics once and for all is what should bother students that are ready. Are you on this category? Remember to follow the instructions below. WAEC is very simple, feel relaxed, and tackle it squarely.
Also, some candidates fail WAEC, not because they are dull or not brighter, but because they are not well informed. If you wish to do it yourself, key into the following:
- WAEC Mathematics Questions and Answers
- WAEC English Language Questions and Answers
- WAEC Government Questions and Answers
- WAEC Chemistry Questions and Answers
- WAEC Literature in English Questions and Answers
- WAEC Computer studies Questions and Answers
- WAEC Civic Education Questions and Answers
WAEC Physics Objectives 2022 Questions and Answers PDF
The following are WAEC Physics Past questions that may be repeated
WAEC Physics Past Questionsuestions and Answers:
1. A physical quantity that is independent of other quantities is known as….
- A. Social Quantity
- B. Derived Quantity
- C. Fundamental Quantity
- D. Vector Quantity
- E. Physical Quantity
CORRECT ANSWER: A (Fundamental Quantity)
2. …….. units of the following physical quantities are derived? I. Area II. Thrust III. Pressure IV. Mass
- A. I, II, III & IV
- B. I, II, III only
- C. I, II, IV only
- D. I, & III only
- E. I & IV only
CORRECT ANSWER: B (I, II, III only)
3. Which of the following is not a Fundamental Quantity?
- A. Speed
- B. Mass
- C. Time
- D. Distance
- E. None of the above
CORRECT ANSWER: A (Speed)
4. The slope of a straight line displacement time graph gives…
- A. Distance traveled
- B. Uniform velocity
- C. Uniform acceleration
- D. Instantaneous acceleration
- E. Uniform speed
CORRECT ANSWER: B (Uniform velocity)
5. A man will exact the greatest pressure on a bench when he
- A. lies flat on his back
- B. lies flat on his belly
- C. stand on both feet
- D. stand on one foot only
- E. stand on toes of one foot
CORRECT ANSWER: E (stand on toes of one foot)
6. When three coplanar and non-parallel forces are in equilibrium,
I. they can be represented in magnitude and direction by the three sides of a triangle taken in order.
II. their lines of action meet at a point.
III. the magnitude of anyone equals the magnitude of the resultant of the other two.
IV. any one force is the equilibrant of the other two.
Which of the following statements above are correct?
- A. I & II only
- B. II & III only
- C. II, III & IV only
- D. I, II, III & IV
- E. I, III & IV only
CORRECT ANSWER: D (I, II, III & IV)
7. Which of the following is not a derived quantity?
- A. Speed
- B. Acceleration
- C. Mass
- D. Velocity
- E. Force
Correct Answer: C ( Mass)
8. The type of energy possessed by a body by virtue of it position is known as…
- A. Motition Energy
- B. Potential Energy
- C. Kinetic Energy
- D. Mechanical energy
- E Chemical Energy
Correct Answer: B (potential energy)
9. Which of the following is not a property of wave?
- A. Reflection
- B. Polarization
- C. Refraction
- D. Reaction
- E. Diffraction
Correct Answer: D ( Reaction)
10. Calculate the velocity of a car covering a distance of 450m within 0.2 minutes.
- A. 22m/s
- B. 27.5m/s
- C. 32m/s
- E. 40m/s
Correct Answer: D (37.5m/s)
Free Today’s physics objectives questions and answers for WAEC SSCE loading…
While getting your mindset to make your best out of the Forthcoming Examination, Candidates should be conscious of certain Areas in physics that are unavoidable.
The following are the Most Expected Areas in WAEC Physics candidates should give more time to.
SEE: WAEC TimeTable
Physics Essay WAEC Questions and Answers 2022 PDF
The following are Answers provided for the past WAEC Questions. Study it very well for Subsequent use.
Correct Today’s physics theory questions and answers for WAEC SSCE loading…
WAEC Physics Expo/Runs 2022 for SSCE Exams
Below are tips for WAEC Physics Answers to Questions 2021
- BE POSITIVE AND FOCUS
- AVOID FRIENDS AND THINGS THAT WILL DISTRACT YOU
- GET RECOMMENDED BOOKS :
- PRACTICE WITH WAEC PHYSICS PAST QUESTIONS:
- START EARLY TO READ FOR WAEC :
- DON OT SKIP EXAMPLES AND EXERCISES WHILE READING:
- TEST YOURSELF FREQUENTLY
- CREATE TIME FOR RECREATION
- DOCONSTANT REVISION:
- ATTEND WAEC CLASSES:
If you have found this WAEC Physics Questions and Answers page helpful, feel free to share it to friends. They may be WAEC candidates as well. I wish you the very best.
- WAEC Expo for Physics
- WAEC Physics Past Questions and answers PDF
- WAEC Physics real Questions papers