Did you block some Facebook friends and you don’t know where to find them? We’ll show you how to find or locate your blocked list on Facebook.
Block List on Facebook
ON YOUR FACEBOOK APPLICATION: To view your blocked list on your mobile application, there are two ways:
See: Check Your Facebook About Page
On your Facebook app, tap on the menu button (☰)
Tap on “Account Settings’ (for iPhone users tap on “Settings”)
Tap on “Blocking”
1. Tap on the menu button (☰)
2. Tap on “Privacy shortcuts”
3. Scroll down and tap on “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
4. On the drop down menu, tap on “Blocked users”
ON YOUR BROWSER:
1. Click (?) in the top right of any Facebook page
2. Click “Privacy Shortcuts”
3. Click “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
4. Click “View All Blocked Users”.
See: What Employers Do to Your Facebook Profile
Can you please share this(Where is my blocked list on facebook?) on facebook and all??
How Do I poke Someone on Facebook
How to check Facebook Pokes on your Facebook Apps
How do I add Live Event on Facebook
How Do Delete Someone from Facebook Messenger
How Do I send Pokes to Friends on Facebook
How to check Facebook inbox Messages
How to check Your Block list on Facebook
How to reactivate Facebook account
How to recover Facebook Password
How to recover my deleted messages on Facebook
How to recover my forgotten password on Facebook
How to Download and install Facebook Gameroom
How to change your Facebook email.
How to hide mutual Friends on Facebook