Know why your Facebook chat is currently unavailable. Facebook offers a lot of features (one of which is the Facebook Chat) which are great when they work well. There are a number of reasons your chat may be unavailable. Let’s look at them individually.
Why Is Your Chat Currently Unavailable?
A. You’ve Unintentionally Turned It Off
It’s not totally unusual for individuals to unintentionally turn Facebook chat off. If this is the case, to fix it, click the “gear” button in the chat bar (far right of “Search”) and select “Available” to chat.
B. Facebook Chat Server Is Down
Facebook server are not 100% stable. If your chat is not available, you might want to check with your friends to confirm if to learn if they can access theirs. Alternatively, check back in a few hours.
C. Your Side Bar Is Hidden
If your chat bar does not show your friends, then it’s hidden. To unhide it, click on ” Chat” and it will pop back up again.
D. You’ve Blocked Your Friends
It’s possible you’ve accidentally or deliberately blocked someone, and accidentally included other friends (or all your Friends) in this group.
To solve this, click the gear, then select “Limit availability…” you then have the option to make yourself available to certain groups or unavailable to certain groups. Choose an option most suitable to you.S
Please endeavor to share this page with friends and family who may find it useful. Thank You. We really appreciate.
- How to Change Facebook Password Without Waste of Time
- How Do I Download My Instagram Photos
- Send Friend Request on Facebook
- How to Save Facebook Videos to Phone
- See Deleted Facebook Messages
- Log Out Facebook Account
- Shortest Way to Change Password on Facebook
- Download Instagram on Android
- How Do I Connect Your Instagram To Facebook
- How do I Permanently Delete My Facebook
- How can I mark an item as sold on Facebook Marketplace?
- How To Uncover Hidden Messages on Facebook
- How to Search Facebook Friends By Phone Number
- How to Synchronize Facebook Contacts on Android
- Pay Money to Friends Through Facebook
- How to Sign In To Facebook For Free
- View Your Pokes On Facebook
- How to Change Facebook Password
- How to Make Your Facebook Profile Completely Private
- Close Or Delete My Account Permanently Right Now
- Steps On How To Send Pokes On Facebook
- How Do I Send Pokes to My Facebook Friends