Are you looking for the best tourist destination to visit? Do you have interest in touring the world? Then, Vietnam should be among the places you intend to visit. There are so many best and most interesting places to visit in Vietnam for those who are tourist enthusiasts.
Vietnam, officially known as the Socialist Republic of Vietnam (SRV), is a country at the eastern edge of mainland Southeast Asia. This country has a population of over 100 million, which makes it the world’s fifteenth-most populated country. Vietnam shares land borders with China to the north, and Laos and Cambodia to the west. It shares maritime borders with Thailand through the Gulf of Thailand, and the Philippines, Indonesia, and Malaysia through the South China Sea. Its capital is Hanoi and its largest city is Ho Chi Minh City (commonly referred to by its former name, Saigon).
- Best places to Visit in Antigua Barbuda
- Best places to visit in Honduras
- Best places to visit Djibouti
This post aims at enlightened you on the best places to visit in Vietnam and the tourist attractions centres. Make your travel and tour colorful in Vietnam this year.
Table of Contents
List of best places to visit in Vietnam
There are so many interesting places in Vietnam that could tickle your fancy. Below are some of the best places you could visit during your stay in Vietnam.
1. Ha long bay, Natural wonder:
During your visit to visit to Vietnam the first stop that should be on your mind should be Ha Long Bay. It is a UNESCO World Heritage site. Ha Long Bay is renown for its breathtaking natural beauty. This natural wonder is located in the Gulf of Tonkin, in northeastern Vietnam, it is adorned with over 1,600 limestone islets and emerald waters. This place is one of the best places in Vietnam that you should visit.
Hanoi is a beautiful site to behold. Its offers a blend of ancient traditions and modernity. The heart of the city lies in the Old Quarter, where narrow streets are lined with quaint shop houses. Each of this shop houses exclude charm of its own. Hanoi houses Hoan Kiem by Ngoc Son Temple, perched on a tiny islet in the lake’s center. The Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, in honour of the revered leader, and the Temple of Literature, Vietnam’s first national university, all these historical landmarks are best for tourists visit.
3. Sa Pa:
Sapa is located in the mountains of northern Vietnam. This region is famous for its terraced rice fields that cascade down the hillsides, creating a mesmerizing landscape that changes with the seasons. It is one of the best places one can visit in Vietnam.
Huo Chi Minh City:
Huo Chi Minh City was formerly known as Saigon, Ho Chi Minh City is a bustling metropolis that reflects Vietnam’s economic growth and urbanization. It has this lively city vibe that pulsates with life. Its streets usually lively with motorbikes, street vendors, and vibrant markets. Saigon is a war museum that gives an insight into the impact of war on the country.
5. Hoi An:
Located southwards, the ancient town of Hoi An awaits you with its beaming timeless beauty. It is a UNESCO World Heritage site. This beautiful town can boasts of a unique blend of Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese, and French architectural influences.
6. Phong Nha-ke Bang National Park:
Phong Nha-ke Bang National Park is one of best places to visit in Vietnam. If you are one who is quite adventurous, Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park presents a subterranean wonderland like no other. Aside the fact that this park is a UNESCO-HERITAGE is home to a complex network of caves and grottoes, carved over millions of years by nature’s hand.
Phong Nha Cave and Paradise Cave are two of the most accessible and impressive caves open to the public. of nature’s artistry.
List of tourist attraction centers in Vietnam:
- Da Nang : it’s a natural site that blends with industrial development. It has fascinating caves with Buddhist sanctuaries.
- Mekong Delta, The River of life: As one of the tourist attraction centers Vietnam, Mekong Delta, is a region known as Vietnam’s “rice bowl”. This is because of its fertile lands and abundant harvests yearly.
- Cao Bang : Cao Bang is located 270km away from Hanoi . However, on the bank of the Bằng Giang river is where Cao Bang is situated. One of the main reasons that most people will travel through Cao Bang is to also visit the incredible Ban Gioc Waterfall. This is one of the interesting site in Vietnam.
- Ban Gioc Waterfall: Ban Gioc is one of the most attractive tourist centers in the region, and absolutely one of the best places to visit in Vietnam. Moreover, the interesting part of this tourist site is that it sits on the border between both Vietnam and China. Near the waterfall, you can also visit the Phat Tich Truc Lam Ban Gioc Pagoda where you can see the entire Ban Gioc Waterfall from above.
- Hue : Hue has this connection with Vietnam royal heritage. A visit to Hue will help you learn about Vietnam’s royal history – most especially, the last royal family who survived a 143 year reign.
- Mua Cave: is one of the tourist attraction site in Vietnam. It’s has a hike that allows one to head up 486 steps to the top of a majestic limestone mountain which gives a beautiful view over Tam Coc.
Where is the capital of Vietnam?
Vietnam which is a beautiful country with natural resources and tourist centers has its capital in Hanoi. Hanoi is located in the North of Vietnam. This city is full of wonder, intrigue and a massive sense of culture.
Is Vietnam interested in tourism?
Vietnam as a country is very much interested in tourism. That’s why Vietnam National Administration of tourism provides funds to help maintain and manage tourist attraction centers for international visitors who are willing to explore the country. Tourism in Vietnam is a component of Vietnam modern economy . In 2019, Vietnam received 18 million international arrivals, up from 2.1 million in the year 2000. The Vietnam National Administration of Tourism is following a long-term plan to diversify the tourism industry, which brings foreign exchange into the country.
What is the best time to visit Vietnam?
The best time to visit Vietnam is between November and April
The weather in Vietnam is divided into different regions. In Hanoi and the north, May to October is hot and humid with high rainfall; November to April is cool and dry. However, In the far north, December & January can be particularly cold.
Also, the Central part of Vietnam experiences hot, dry weather between January & August when temperatures can hit the mid-30°C’s; whilst high levels of rainfall can occur in September, October & November.
But, Southern Vietnam is generally dry and hot from November to April, and warm and wet between May & October, with the highest rainfall in June, July & August.
If you find this information helpful,do well to contact us on more educative articles. In conclusion, this article is dedicated to Tourist enthusiasts and everyone who loves to visit new places.