Do you plan to work in Iraq? Looking for a Visa Sponsorship Job? Do you want to work in middle Eastern country? Visa Sponsorship Jobs are one of the reliable and authentic way of migrating. If you are an international ex-pat, a foreign student, or an Iraqi citizen looking for best-recruiting agencies with open employment opportunities in Iraq, you have come to the correct place.
A number of opportunities for foreigners working in Iraq to contribute to the country’s rising economy. Expats with backgrounds in technology, communications, and business are in great demand for their knowledge in Iraq.
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Ireland for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Liberia for Foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Spain for foreigners
This article will highlight the different visa sponsorship jobs opportunities Available in the country, discusses the procedures for acquiring work visas for Iraq, as well as the top recruiting companies in Iraq etc.
Table of Contents
List of Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Iraq for Foreigners 2023/2024:
Below are the list of available Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Iraq for Foreign Nationals:
- Administrative Manager
- Director of Business Development
- Operations Admin Officer
- Registration Associates
- Facilities Maintenance Engineer
- HR Supervisor
- Site Manager
- Facility and Security Team Leader
- Vector Control Supervisor
- HVACR Supervisor
- HR and Compliance Manager
- Field Service Engineer
- Chief Engineer
- IBD-SS Field Service Technician/Engineer
- Heavy Equipment Operator
- Air Cargo Specialist
What are the different types of work permit available in Iraq for Foreign Nationals?
A work permit is a crucial document for foreigners who wish to work abroad. This permit validates an individual’s right to reside in a foreign country for the duration of employment. Iraq’s Labour Law makes it a strict requirement for foreigners to obtain an Iraq work permit to be employed in the country. Iraq has two work permit type, which are:
1. Iraq Employment Visa:
Iraq Employment Visa is a visa type made available for foreigners who wishes to work and get paid in the country. It is mostly for foreigners who have applied and got a job in Iraq.
2. Iraq Business Visa:
Iraq Business Visa is for foreigners entering the country for business-related activities or investments purposes. It is often valid for a period of 30 days.
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Slovakia for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Central African Republic for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Argentina for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Suriname for foreigners
What are the necessary requirement for a work Visa in Iraq?
When applying for a work visa in Iraq, certain documents will be required for submission to help process the visa. Although,these Requirements may differ from country to country as that of indians is different from what is required from Pakistani. However, below is the list of general documents required for Iraq work visa:
- Completed Iraq visa application form
• Passport with validity of at least six months from date of entry in Iraq
• Two passport size photos
Official employment contract
•. Payment of Iraq work visa fees
How to apply for a work visa in Iraq ?
The procedures for getting a work visa in Iraq may be tedious but with the right help and guide,it becomes less stressful. The employer has responsibility to start giving work permits to international employees in Iraq. Foreigners should then get an official employment letter from Iraqi authorities or Ministries. The following is the procedure for applying for an Iraq work visa:
- The employer must send out an employment offer to the employee.
- The employer must also write to the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs requesting the hiring of a foreign employee. This should also include all information about employees like their nationality, address, type, and duration of work.
- This letter should also include all the necessary documents for Iraq’s work visa requirements.
- The Labour and Vocational Training department will check the legal conditions and then issue the entry visa to the country.
- Within seven days of arrival in Iraq, the foreign employee must visit the Department of Labour and Vocational Training to finalize the procedures for obtaining the work permit. Employees can apply for both residence and work permits hereon.
Agencies that offers Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Iraq for Foreigners:
- Asiacell telecommunication
- MSelect Recruitment
- FOR Offshore
- MERC GLOBAL RECRUITMENT SERVICES LTD.
- Shull Employment Solutions
We hope this article has been of utmost help in getting every information you may need in regards to visa Sponsorship Jobs in Iraq for foreigners, different visa types available and all you need to know about Iraq.