Do you wish to work in Afghanistan? Do you wish to work in a southern Do you wish to work in a nation in Southern Asia country? Are you Looking for visa-sponsored jobs in Afghanistan for foreigners? Do you wish to know more about working in Uzbekistan? You’ve come to the perfect location if you’re an international ex-pat or a foreign student.
Afghanistan is formally known as the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan. It is a landlocked country in Central and South Asia. There are a few things you should think about regarding work sponsorship and visas while contemplating working in Afghanistan and looking for a job there.
We will talk about the different visa Sponsorship Jobs available in Afghanistan, work visa types, requirements etc.
Table of Contents
List of Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Afghanistan for Foreigners 2023/2024:
- Project Coordinator
- Healthcare Account Manager
- Project Manager
- Back end Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Business Development Specialist
- Regional Manager
- Junior Trader
- Construction Superviosr
- Trade Finance Specialist
- Junior Analyst
- Human Resources Associate
- Android Developer
Work permit in Afghanistan for Foreigners:
Most times you notice that most countries have different work permit for foreigners who work in their country but for Afghanistan,they have only one work visa permit. There is only one work visa in Afghanistan that MoLSA grants. The single-entry work permit is valid for a month and can be extended at extra charges.
For a work visa extension of an employee, the employer has to request for extending the visa through the Ministry of Interior. In addition to this, the employee must have a letter of extension from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Apart from the Afghanistan work visa, there is a business visa available. But the foreign employees traveling to the country for work do not perform the roles which qualify for a business visa.
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Slovakia for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Central African Republic for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Argentina for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Suriname for foreigners
What are the requirements for a work permit in Afghanistan for Foreigners?
All foreign expatriate who wants to apply for a work visa should make available the documents below:
- Must not be less than 18 years old
- Must not be eligible for retirement i.e. must not be older than 65 years
- Must have a medical report of sound health issued from their native country and attested by the Ministry of Public Health
- Must have a stay permit before applying for a work visa.
Available recruiting Agencies in Afghanistan for Foreigners?
Below are the various recruiting Agencies in Afghanistan for Foreigners:
These firms are experts in delivering contract or temporary personnel for a range of industries.
Executive search firms:
These businesses concentrate on hiring senior executives and managers for certain businesses or organizations.
Permanent placement agencies:
These organizations assist in matching job searchers with long-term opportunities across a range of businesses and sectors.
Temporary or temp agencies:
These firms help businesses fill roles that are only open temporarily.
International recruitment firms:
These firms assist in placing workers in positions outside of Afghanistan, such as those in other nations.
Why is a work permit important?
As a local company in Afghanistan,an employer employing foreign Nationals in the country, you are responsible for complying with the employment laws of your home country or in whichever country you are planning to enter. While hiring an employee from a different country, you must ensure that the onboarding process is smooth and the international employees receive the ideal work permit and visa to stay legally in a country.
To work in Afghanistan, the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (MoLSA) is responsible for approving work permits based on the requirements for certain international workers. The country ideally demands technical workers, industry experts, engineers, teachers, doctors, and training staff. The foreign national must have an approved Afghanistan work visa and work permit to enter the country and work legally. Which helps regulate who comes in and who goes out of the country for Security purpose.
Who are those eligible for an Afghanistan work visa?
- One must be a genuine traveler who has good intent in traveling to the country.
- One must have sufficient funds to support themselves and also the dependents who want to come and stay.
- One must have a strong relationship with the native country and can return once the stay is over.
- One must have a clean criminal track record and hold a good character. To prove this, one can be asked to provide PCC (Police Clearance Certificate).
- One must be in good health and should be able to meet minimum health requirements.
- An individual must have an employment contract or a job offer to enter the country for work purposes.
We have carefully selected for you very vital information on everything you need to know about Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Afghanistan for Foreigners. We hope this article was able to serve you effectively.