Getting a job and relocating to a foreign country can be quite tasking but with a visa sponsored job,it can make the whole process a lot easier. There are different visa sponsored jobs in Bahamas for Foreigners who are professionals in both skilled and unskilled field.
The Bahamas is a country made up of more than 3,000 islands, islets, and cays. It is located in the Atlantic Ocean north of Cuba. The official language is English.
Before going into details on Bahamas visa Sponsorship jobs for foreigners, it’s good to know that Bahamas is known as one of the wealthiest nations in the Caribbean, the country is a popular destination for international businesses and expatriates alike — and the island tropical climate makes it all the more desirable. One would probably not have much difficulty finding a team of talented employees who are willing to relocate to the Bahamas with their businesses or skills. The real challenge comes when one have to learn how to get the necessary work permits and visas for every employee.
This article will help everyone who is in a dilemma has to what procedures are to be followed, the documents required, the visa Sponsorship Jobs available in the country and other related informations.
Table of Contents
List of Visa Sponsorship Jobs available in Bahamas for Foreigners 2023/2024:
- Project Engineer
- HVAC Engineer/Designer (cGMP_Pharmaceutical)
- Customer system Validation
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Project Manager
- A & E Discipline Manager
- Senior QA Specialist (cGMP_ Pharmaceutical)
- I & C Instrumentation and Control Engineer
- Associate Producer
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician
- Senior Associate
- Senior Manager
- Junior Analyst
- Install Tech_leafFilter
Types of available work visa in Bahamas for Foreigners:
There are different types of work visas for foreigners who wishes to work and reside in Bahamas, they are available for both short and long period of stay in the country. These work visas includes:
• Short-term work permit:
This permit allows foreign nationals to work in the Bahamas for up to 90 days.
• Long-term work permit:
This permit is the one foreign employees will need to stay in the Bahamas for more than three months and work for your company.
These permits are all obtainable at the Bahamas consulate to qualify foreign Nationals.
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Malta for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Monaco for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Iraq for foreigners
Available Sites to apply for Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Bahamas:
The following sites below is where you can find and apply for sponsored jobs in the Bahamas. In the sites below there is some degree of of assurance and the response rate is high. Thereafter, you can send the your application letter and curriculum vitae.
Hence, I encourage you to give these sites a try as you never know what you will come up with or what connections you can make from a simple e-mail or application.
- Linkedin: This huge professional social network is a resource for building contacts in the field and location of your interest. You will find quite a few options in Nassau.
- Glassdoor: Glassdoor is a great place to start your job search. They have a bunch of opportunities in Nassau and Freeport.
- Career Jet: Career jet is an official site where you can search for Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Bahamas. Career jet is a giant search engine. They have opportunities in the Bahamas.
- Go Abroad: GoAbroad is one of the sites you can find Visa sponsorship jobs in the Bahamas for Foreigners. They have a good job portal too.
There you have it. The best places to find jobs in the Bahamas as a foreigner.
What are the Requirements for a Visa sponsored job in Bahamas for Foreigners?
According to the official website of the Bahamian government, the following documents are required in support of a long-term work permit application:
- A letter from the prospective employer in the Bahamas stating the reason for the application and details of the position
- A copy of the first page of the applicant’s passport, containing bio-data
- Two identical passport photos, which must be in color
- A police Record confirming that the applicant has no criminal history
- A medical certificate demonstrating that the applicant is in good health
- Up to two written references from the applicant’s previous employers
- Proof that the employer advertised the position in local Bahamian newspapers before hiring a foreign national
- A certificate from the Department of Labor in the Bahamas confirming the lack of eligible Bahamians to fill the position.
Application process for Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Bahamas for Foreigners:
In the Bahamas, the Department of Immigration is responsible for the issuance of work permits. Work permit applications are available online as well as at the Department’s offices. Prospective employees should take the following steps:
• Complete the application form and get it notarized.
• Attach the appropriate stamp.
• Submit the completed form along with all supporting documents to the Bahamian Department of Immigration.
Foreign Nationals who are eligible for any of the work permit in Bahamas are to follow the above process to ensure that their visa are issued to them.
We hope that this article can guide you and give the needed information on Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Bahamas for Foreign Nationals.