Are you in need of List of Skilled and unskilled Visa Sponsorship jobs in Morocco for foreigners? Morocco is a North African country. Foreigners who are working in Morocco have many opportunities to participate in the country’s expanding economy. The economy of Morocco focuses mostly on technology, communications and business backgrounds and these sectors are highly sought after for their expertise.
Casablanca is the economic center of Morocco and the country’s largest industrial market, this location house the highest number of expats working in Morocco. Many expats also find jobs in Rabat and Tangier.
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Mauritania for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Liberia for Foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Liechtenstein for foreigners
If you are looking for visa-sponsored jobs? Or you want to know more about working in Morocco, an International ex-pat, a foreign student, or even a citizen of Morocco seeking best-recruiting agencies with available job opportunities in Morocco, then you are on the right place.
This article has taken time to list out available Morocco Visa Sponsorship Jobs available for foreigners, work visa types, necessary requirement and the application procedures for Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Morocco for foreigners.
Table of Contents
List of Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Morocco available for foreigners 2023:
Jobs opportunities in Morocco for foreigners are mostly in the dominated sector , which are; information technology, telecommunications, construction, tourism, industry, and certain other fields, such as instructors of foreign languages. Morocco’s closeness to Europe promotes the country’s economic growth and stability. Agriculture, aerospace, automobile, and textile industries are also highly sought after sectors in Morocco.
Below are some of the available visa sponsorship jobs in Morocco for foreigners:
- Project Engineer
- Registered Midwife
- General Manager
- Head of Career
- Country Manager
- Head of School
- Business Analyst
- Senior Horticulturist
- Project Manager
- Software Developer
- Engineering Manager
- Landscape Tradesman
- Solar Electrician
- Career Medical Officer
Work visa types available in Morocco for Foreigners:
Morocco only requires certain nationalities to get visas for stays up to 90 days. There are certain countries in which their citizens are exempted from getting a work visa in Morocco, these countries include; citizens of the US, EU, Japan, Australia, and more. However, all foreigners will need a Morocco work visa to legally work in the country.
There are several broad categories for Moroccan visas, but the most common for employment purposes is the long-term visa. This group of visas is valid for three months but allows the holder to apply for a residency card. The long term visa available in Morocco are further divided into subtypes which includes:
- Student visa: For foreigners wanting to study at a Moroccan educational institution.
- Family reunification visa: For foreigners wishing to join a family member living in the country.
- Work visa: Foreigners looking for a job in Morocco must obtain a work visa in addition to a work permit.
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Malta for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Monaco for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Iraq for foreigners
Requirements for a work permit in Morocco for Foreigners:
The requirements for a work visa in Morocco varies depending on the purpose of visit and the duration the applicant wishes to stay in the country. However,there are very basic requirements that needs to be met before one can migrate to Morocco,these Requirements include:
- Visa Application form
- Passport and photocopies of passport
- Passport-size photographs
- Return flight ticket
- Proof of Residence in Morocco
- Proof of sufficient funds
- Travel insurance
- Paid visa fee
- Police record of residence country
The Ministry of Education will also certify copies of your employment contract, which must be included in the application. After entering the country through a long-term visa, your employees will need to apply for a Residence Card at the local police station within three months.
Visa Application procedures for Foreigners:
All jobs seekers who have been employed in Morocco need to apply for a Morocco working visa at a diplomatic mission in their country. Every country and representative office has a slight different in their application processes, but the general steps include:
- Making an appointment at the Morocco consulate or embassy
- Completing the visa application form
- Putting together the required documents
- Submitting all documents at the embassy or consulate
- Paying the visa fee
- Waiting for the visa to get processed
- Getting the visa
List of top available recruiting Agencies in Morocco:
- Michael Page
- Alert International
- Sapphire Recruitment Consultants
- World Class Associates
- Quest Search and Selection
- Dewan Consultants
- Black & Grey HR
- ERC International Human Resources Consultancies
- RTC1 Recruitment Services
- AMS International
- Nathan & Nathan
- Forefront Talent
- Reach Employment Services
- Kinetic Business Solutions
- Wizejob Human Resuouce Consultancies
- The ReKruiters
- The Gulf Recruitment Group
- Sofomatin FZ
Why should I work in Morocco?
Morocco has a well developed economy with several sectors growing, and is an attractive destination for employers and professionals alike. Although their tax system is slightly higher than regional neighbours, but it is similar to many other European countries. Local and diaspora professionals are automatically enrolled in social security.
The country has a standard working week which is 40 hours. The business culture is strongly influenced by the French business culture, and as such relationships are key. Morocco healthcare condition in the country is generally good.
We hope this article has been able to provide you with adequate information on Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Morocco and also guide you in your quest to apply for any of the listed positions in the country.