Are you an Expats who is sorting for opportunities to work in Saudi Arabia? An international Students looking for jobs opportunities to help themselves and others who wishes to learn about skilled and unskilled Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Saudi Arabia for foreigners, you are at the right page.
Before looking deeply in the Saudi Arabia Visa Sponsorship jobs for foreigners, you need to know that the country in Mid Eastern, quite wealthy with at least one-sixth of the world’s oil reserves. Saudi Arabia Climatic conditions are not the mostly pleasant, it has very hot and dry weather condition. The population of Saudi Arabia in 2023 is about 36.2 million people.
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Liberia for Foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Eritrea for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Algeria for foreigners
Up to 90% of the locals are Arabs, the rest are mostly natives of Asia and Africa. The official religion in Saudi Arabia is Islam. The country has strict laws and special traditions which migrant workers need to know and take into account before moving to Saudi Arabia.
Taking a bold step to relocate to a foreign country require a lot of planning and funds. If you had always wanted to migrate to Saudi Arabia or wishes to work in the country. You can consider taking up a Visa Sponsored Job available in the country. That way the cost of migrating will be relatively low.
This article will list out current Saudi Arabia visa Sponsorship Jobs available for foreigners, the requirements,visa types and much more.
Table of Contents
List of Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Saudi Arabia for foreigners 2023:
The following are Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Saudi Arabia for foreigners:
- HR Coordinator
- Government Relations Officer
- English language instructor
- External Audit Manager
- Finance Specialist
- Assurance Graduates
- Senior Consultant
- Senior Manager
- IT Audit
- Finance Senior Manager
- Fraud Surveillance Manager
- Sales representative
- Senior Communication Manager
- Event Partnership Coordinator
- Sales Director
Work visa types available in Saudi Arabia for foreigners:
Expats who wishes to enter Saudi Arabia will require a visa, with the exception of citizens of countries that are members of The Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf. These members include the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, the Sultanate of Oman, and Kuwait.
There are three types of visas in Saudi Arabia for foreigners who do not belong to the cooperation council for the state of the Gulf, which includes:
- Employment visas
- Business visit visas
- Family visit or residence visas
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Malta for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Monaco for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Iraq for foreigners
What are the necessary requirement for obtaining a work visa in Saudi Arabia for foreigners?
In order to qualify for a Saudi Arabia work visa, employees must first have a sponsor in Saudi Arabia. The sponsoring employer is responsible for most of the application process, but the prospective employee will need to supply all the necessary documents.
The following documents are required to obtain an employment visa:
- A passport that will be valid for the duration of employment
- A passport-sized photograph, in color
- Proof of online payment of the visa fee through the Enjazit website
- A completed visa application
- Three copies of a signed medical report showing the health status of the applicant.
- A letter of employment from the sponsoring company in Saudi Arabia, which must be certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Saudi Chamber of Commerce.
- signed copy of the employment contract by both the employer and the employee.
- A certified copy of the applicant’s university academic qualifications, which must be validated by the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission
- A police report of any criminal record from the employee’s country of residence.
- An addressed, prepaid envelope.
Application procedures for a sponsored visa in Saudi Arabia for foreigners:
The application procedures is carried out by the employing company,who must begin the necessary procedures before the employee relocate to the country; below are the require procedures for a work visa in Saudi Arabia for foreigners:
- The sponsoring employer must register with Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Interior.
- The Ministry will open an immigration file with information regarding all of the employer’s expatriate workers.
- The employer will apply for a work visa with the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Labor.
- Once the application is approved, the Ministry of Labor will notify the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Within two weeks, the Ministry of Foreign affairs will issue a Visa Authorization Number.
- The employee will submit their employment visa application to the relevant Saudi Arabian embassy, along with the documents listed among the necessary requirements.
- The embassy will issue the visa within one to three weeks, at which point the employee can travel to Saudi Arabia.
- In Saudi Arabia, the employee must apply for a residency permit, or Iqama, through the Ministry of Labor.
- The Saudi Arabia Ministry of Labor will forward the approved application to the Ministry of Interior, where the Iqama will be issued through the Directorate General for Passports.
Employees are require to carry their Iqama at all times in order to prove that they are legally allowed to live and work in Saudi Arabia.
If the employee would like to travel in and out of Saudi Arabia during the duration of their employment, they will need to apply for an Exit and Re-Entry Permit through the Ministry of Interior. This permit is generally issued within one week.
We hope this article has been able to answer important questions in regards to visa Sponsorship Jobs in Saudi Arabia for foreigners. Do well to visit our page for more educative informations.