Visa Sponsorship jobs for foreigners in Panama! Getting a Visa sponsored job in Panama is one of the easiest and cheapest way to Migrate from any country of residence to Panama. If you are looking forward to work in Panama as a foreigner,then you are a step away from achieving your goal.
Despite the small size of the nation, there are several occupations that you may apply for. Every foreigner in Panama has a wonderful opportunity to find employment.
Panama is located On the isthmus separating Central and South America. Additionally, there are several different positions in Panama that companies would sponsor your visa? As a result, you will learn about the visa sponsorship positions that are open to foreigners in Panama from this article.
Table of Contents
List of Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Panama for Foreigners:
- Service Coordinator
- Restaurant Manager
- Contact Center Specialist
- Procurement & Logistic
- Team Assistant
- Senior ESG Leader-LATAM
- Marketing Director
- Customer Support Agent
- Environment Specialist
- Medical Science Director
- Construction Manager -Solar
- PT Package Center Supervisor
- Sales Manager Trainee
- Seasonal Driver
- Customer Service Representative
- Seasonal Automotive Detailer
- Customer Service Return Agent
- Physician -ortho trauma
- Physician Assistant – Cardiovascular Surgery
What are the different types of work visa available in Panama for Foreigners?
Panama has a set of rules in place for foreign nationals who wish to travel within its boundaries, just like any other nation. A tourist visa can be obtained by foreigners who intend to stay in Panama for up to 90 days, although the bearer is not permitted to work.
Foreign workers must get an immigrant visa, establish residency, and then apply for a work permit in order to live and work in Panama.
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Slovakia for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Finland for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Micronesia for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Suriname for foreigners
What are the needed Requirements for a work visa in Panama for Foreigners?
The Documents needed to apply for a visa to visit Panama can change. For a complete list of requirements, applicants may get in touch with the Panamanian embassy or consulate in their country of residency. Regular requirements for foreigners wishing to relocate to Panama for employment are listed below:
• A passport that is still valid at least six months after the desired period of time spent in Panama.
• A duplicate of the passport’s information page.
• A finished visa application.
• 4 photographs passport.
• A contract for employment with a Panama-based business.
• Evidence of lodging in Panama.
• Medical check up form and result.
• Residence country police report.
Other Requirements needed if the applicant wishes to get a work permit in Panama includes:
• A lawyer should complete the work permit application.
• a commitment letter from the employer.
• a copy of the National Immigration Service resolution attesting to the applicant’s permanent residency.
• a photocopied copy of the applicant’s residence ID.
• 4 photographs for a passport.
What are the Application process in getting a work permit in Panama ?
In Panama, obtaining a work permit on behalf of any foreign employee is the employer’s obligation. The employee, however, is unable to obtain a work permit until the National Immigration Service grants them status as a permanent resident.
Foreign nationals should visit the Panamanian embassy or diplomatic post in their home country and present any necessary documentation to apply for an immigration visa and permanent residence. The employer in Panama may submit an application for a work permit after the employee receives the visa.
To guarantee that Panamanian citizens are given preference over foreigners when it comes to employment, the government of Panama has put tough regulations in place. The employer will need to establish the requirement for a foreign employee before filing for a work visa. Furthermore, the percentage of foreign workers in the company cannot exceed 10%.
The work permit application is to be submitted in The Ministry of Labour. The employee can start working in Panama as soon as the Ministry issues the permission.
We hope this article was able to serve you as required. You can also apply for any of the listed Visa Sponsorship Jobs available in Panama for Foreigners.
Do well to visit our page for more educating and informing articles.