Getting a Visa sponsored job is one of the easiest and cheapest way to Migrate from your country of residence to Brunei. The economy of Brunei is dominated by the oil and petroleum industry, making the nation a recurrent member of the world’s richest countries list. With a booming economy and English as the official business language, the number of foreigners searching for jobs in Brunei has grown substantially.
Brunei is located On the island of Borneo, in two separate portions, encircled by Malaysia and the South China Sea. Beaches and biodiverse rainforest, much of which is protected within reserves, are its most famous features.
With appropriate Documents and application process getting a Foreigeners Visa Sponsorship Job in Brunei may be quite easy. However, before employment can start, businesses and overseas candidates must obtain the necessary approvals, which may be tedious.
This article will give information on the list of Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Brunei for foreigners,necessary requirement, needed documents, application procedures and types of work visa needed for a Visa sponsored job in Brunei.
Table of Contents
List of Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Brunei for Foreigners:
Below is the list of Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Brunei for qualify foreigners:
- Health Care Account Manager
- Product Manager
- Junior Trader
- Quality Administrator
- Regional Engineering Manager
- Customer Development Executive
- Service Director
- Business Analyst
- Sales Associate
- Engineering Software Developer
- HR Generalist
- Service Cleaner
- Customer Service Representative
- Chat Support Representative
- Virtual Assistant
- Automotive Mechanics
- Financial Accountant
- Freelance Luxury Brand Evaluator
What are the different types of work visa available in Brunei for Foreigners?
Companies and Foreigners who wishes to work in Brunei must get the necessary permits before they can start work in Brunei. A Brunei work visa and work permit offer an individual legality and a suitable documentation trail during their stay in the country.
A work visa is also a more ethical and secure means of relocating for employment. Below are the types of work permit available in Brunei:
• Business Visa:
The Business Visitor Visa (BVV) is issued to anyone who wants to invest, start, or participate in a business meeting in Brunei. Anyone who possesses valid APEC Business Travel Cards (ABTCs) with an approved “Valid for Travel to BRN” can enter Brunei without a BVV.
• Professional Visit Visa (PVV):
This Visa is issued to anyone who will undertake professional work,it is also issued to anyone who is an expert in a particular field . Brunei usually offers this visa to foreigners to oversee a project in Brunei. PVV is issued for a maximum of 3 months.
• Employment Visa:
Employment Visa is issued to those who want to stay and work in Brunei. Brunei offers exemption from the Employment Visa to nationals of Singapore and Malaysia.
Apart from the work visas, Brunei has a few work permits that it issues to foreign workers.
• Lesen Pekerja Asing (LPA):
Lesen Pekerja Asing is the Foreign Worker License issued by the Brunei government to foreigners. The LPA is valid for two years (24 months max) from the day it is issued, with an option to renew as and when needed.
• Employment Pass:
The Employment Pass is a long-term work authorization pass, and everyone needs to obtain this to work in Brunei legally. One can apply for the Employment Pass after they get the PLA.
• Special Authorization Work Pass (SAWP):
This is a non-renewable license issued to an applicant if they plan to work in the oil and petroleum sector, IT sector, or construction. This pass is given on the condition that the employee will leave the country within a year. SAWP is issued for a maximum of 12 months only.
• Green Smart Identity Card:
This is part of the Smart Identity Card system of the Brunei government. Every person residing in Brunei will be issued a card depending on their status, whether they are citizens, permanent residents, or foreigners. The Green Smart Identity Card is issued to foreigners only, on the condition that they:
Have an immigration pass and wants to stay in Brunei for more than three months.
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Slovakia for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Finland for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Micronesia for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Suriname for foreigners
What are the requirements for getting a sponsored visa in Brunei?
• A passport and Identification card(ID)
• Documents required for the application procedure.
• A letter of application from the employer.
• a copy of your employment permit.
• A medical check up form and result.
For applicants who will be applying for Lesen Pekerja Asing (LPA) in Brunei, the following documents are required by the authorities:
• Two completed applications of the Foreign Worker Form.
• A copy of the passport along with the original, which will be valid for the next six months; the passport should have six blank pages.
• A copy of the employee’s identity card.
• A copy of the verification
• copy of the verification document of mandatory registration issued by the Job Centre Brunei.
• A copy of a letter of approval from relevant government agencies (only if applicable on case-to-case basis).
• A copy of your employees qualifications for the post they’ll be taking up in Brunei (depends on case-to-case basis)
• If the applicant will undertake work in the construction sector during their stay in Brunei, a copy on upcoming or ingoing project.
What are the application process for a Visa Sponsorship Job in Brunei?
Processing of employment passes typically takes five days. Once issued, the applicant’s pass is good for two years, and they are able to renew it as required. Workers must register with the national identity card system if they intend to work for more than three months.The application for LPA will be processed by the Labour and Immigration Department of Brunei. The employee will get the pass in 5 working days.
The application for the SAWP will be processed by the Department of Immigration and National Registration. Once successfully submitted, the applicant will get their pass in 3 working days.
We hope the information provided in this article is able to meet your need in regards to visa Sponsorship Jobs available in Brunei for foreigners.