Are searching for Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Angola for Foreigners? Do you have a dream of getting a job in Angola? We have visa sponsorship jobs that can sponsor your way to Angola. What you need to know before getting a job as a foreigner in Angola is you must get a work permit.
We have a lot of rules and regulations that guide firms before they can employ any foreigner to work in their firm and one of the restrictive rules is that no firm is allowed to have more than 30% foreigners working in their firm.
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Central African Republic for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Argentina for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Suriname for foreigners
In this article, we will provide all the information that you need concerning Skilled & Unskilled visa sponsorship job vacancies in Angola for foreigners in 2024/2025 you will get to know how to secure your first job as a foreigner in Angola.
Table of Contents
Angola Visa Sponsorship Jobs for Foreigners 2024/2025
If you are looking for a visa sponsorship job in Angola here is a comprehensive list of it.
- Audit and Risk Manager
- Corporate and Alternatives Channel Manager
- Head of Finance
- Direct Sales Coordinator
- Quality Control Specialist
- Head of Customer Care
- Back Office Assistant
- Business Intelligent Analyst
- Database Administrator
- NMC Engineer
- Drive Test Engineer
- Radio Planning and Optimization Engineer
- Network Performance Engineer
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Business Intelligence Manager
- Revenue Assurance Analyst
- Event Sponsorship Coordinator
- Merchandising Supervisor
- Merchandising Specialist
- Operations and Market Development Manager
- Business Development Executive
- Administrative and MIS Manager
- Senior HR Advisor
- Network Performance Manager
- IP Engineer
- CLM Data Science
- Head of Products and Services
- Area Finance Manager
- NDO Technical Lead
- Implementation Manager
- DT Coordinator
- Customer Project Manager
- Tuning Lead
- Site Supervisor
- HR Manager
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Ireland for foreigners
- Vis Sponsorship jobs in Slovakia for foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Liberia for Foreigners
- Visa Sponsorship jobs in Spain for foreigners
Top Employers Company in Angola
Are you looking for top companies that are currently hiring in Angola here is a comprehensive list of them.
- Boker Hughes
Types of Work Visa in Angola
Every interested person who wishes to work in Angola must have a work visa. Foreigners with visas can work in the country for almost a year and they have an opportunity to renew the visa twice with multiple entries. Your visa can only be valid based on the professional activity that is specified in your employment contract.
Type C work visa is specifically for those looking forward to work in the petroleum business, and civil construction. If you are interested in working in the commercial, industrial, and fishing sectors you need to apply for a type D visa.
For companies in Angola who are looking forward to hiring international staff, you need to establish an Angolan subsidiary or have a connection with a worldwide PEO. As an expat in Angola, for you to meet up with Angola legislative you need to have their work permit added to your work visa that you have gotten already.
Angola Work Visa Requirements
Once you meet Angola requirements when applying for a work visa and residency permits the following bodies are in charge of issuing your work visa and they include the Ministry of Public Administration, Employment, and Social Security.
Most of the skills one must possess to guarantee a job position in Angola include professional, technical, and scientific abilities.
As a foreigner in Angola, you have an opportunity to work with any firm in Angola both the local and international firms provided that the company doesn’t exceed the 30% maximum rate of having a foreigner working in their firm.
Besides these factors we have other basic criteria before you can work in Angola as a foreigner they include:
- Individuals must be older than 18 years old.
- Have a certificate that displays all your skills.
- Have a document that backs up your employment contract or promise for work.
- Must not received a scholarship before from an Angola entity or from a foreign corporation that is during business in the country.
- Must not have been an Angola national before.
- Must not have a criminal record.
We have a lot of visa sponsorship jobs in Angola, for you to qualify for this job you need to possess any of the listed skills in this article.
To ensure that you don’t have issues with the Angola government you must meet all their criteria before you can work in their country and one of them is having a work visa.
We have a lot of agents who help people to secure a job in a foreign country, always make sure you have proof to show to the Angola government that you have been employed by a firm to work in their country before they can grant you a work visa.